Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First experience of the new stadium last night and I was blown away by it, it was simply stunning. Couldn't believe the noise in the ground. The atmosphere was electric and it kept going throughout. Great result only soured by Kane's injury.

From Bluemoon...

'You couldn't hear yourself think last night in their stadium, I've got a banging headache and my ears are still ringing. At times every bugger was singing. The stadium to be fair is fantastic, in particularly the WIFI….!
The Cop end is a must at any ground, and its a long time since I heard a noise like that in any football ground, maybe our owners will spend £1.1 billion and better it.
Unfortunately I can't be at the next game because of a hospital visit, but I'll be shouting at the TV'

Fair play :thumbup:

From Bluemoon...

'You couldn't hear yourself think last night in their stadium, I've got a banging headache and my ears are still ringing. At times every bugger was singing. The stadium to be fair is fantastic, in particularly the WIFI….!
The Cop end is a must at any ground, and its a long time since I heard a noise like that in any football ground, maybe our owners will spend £1.1 billion and better it.
Unfortunately I can't be at the next game because of a hospital visit, but I'll be shouting at the TV'

Better the sound? Does he realise that City need fans to generate the sound?

Some recap this from BT - shots not used on tele and shots of crowd during game as well as highlights, commentary and just the crowd noise in places

From Bluemoon...

He has got a point to be fair.. It was amazing last night and it's hard to take in.. This new ground is just what this club needed.. We are going to be the envy of EVERY other club..

I was watching at home and didn't celebrate Son's goal as I was sure VAR was going to scrub it off because of the ball going out of play. It's added a real feeling of unease to any decision and I don't like it.

Last edited:
Best song of the night.. this was brilliant..Can't get this out of my head..:dembelelol:

Oh what a night - Watching Tottenham on a tuesday night - You play thursday cause you're fucking shite, what a feeling what a night.. Priceless.

Quality... didn't hear it last night unfortunately!
I assume it was in the South Stand, pre/post match??

From Bluemoon...

Lol.... Pwoppa football type, this geezer...

From Bluemoon...

And another...
"Strange selection choices last night, was at the game and we looked so slow in our play and our tempo only started to increase when KDB and Sane came on, Mahrez can't cope with playing at a big club - the amount of times he cut back inside onto his left and his final delivery is poor. Does anyone know why Sane isn't playing? He'c clearly not been rested but dropped and unfortunately I love Silva, but finally I think time is catching up on the magician. Think we'll win at the Etihad....but we need to score 3 as I can see Spurs scoring. The stadium FYI is incredible, the home fans created a hostile atmosphere, completely drowned our chants"

Back
Top Bottom