Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had reply from the club: "I can confirm your ticket for the Man City match has been purchased. In the event your ticket does not come through on your app please visit the Ticket Office, they are open 4 hours prior to kick-off - arrive early and bring photo ID. "
There is no mention loading onto St card!
Thanks, my friend has just sent me a photo of my actual paper ticket, which only arrived this afternoon! Thanks for getting back to me though, I was just going to message you :)

City fans already looking forward to Sane v Trippier

Please Aurier be fit for this game:avbpray:
Sadly, I highly doubt Aurier is going to be available for this one - couldn't spot him anywhere in the training photos today, and his father passing away recently makes it more than fair if he needs some time off.

Edit: sorry, I see this has already been covered by other posters!

Looks like there is going to be a Tifo type thing in the South Stand tomorrow.

Just received this email.

2. Help us start the match with a clear message of intent

All ticket holders in the South Stand will find a coloured, 100% recyclable plastic bag on their seat upon arrival. By holding the bag up with the plain side facing towards the pitch as the teams enter the field of play, we shall display a motif of our ‘To Dare Is To Do’ motto that will fill the entire South Stand – providing an unforgettable visual impact.

We kindly ask for your co-operation for a total of 60 seconds to create an iconic image that will be seen around the world – once again showcasing our new home in all its glory

Looks like there is going to be a Tifo type thing in the South Stand tomorrow.

Just received this email.

2. Help us start the match with a clear message of intent

All ticket holders in the South Stand will find a coloured, 100% recyclable plastic bag on their seat upon arrival. By holding the bag up with the plain side facing towards the pitch as the teams enter the field of play, we shall display a motif of our ‘To Dare Is To Do’ motto that will fill the entire South Stand – providing an unforgettable visual impact.

We kindly ask for your co-operation for a total of 60 seconds to create an iconic image that will be seen around the world – once again showcasing our new home in all its glory

Cool, I'll take a photo of it!

Oh bother....... Might not bother watching now as Shearer's written a big piece on how Messi is the only one who can stop Man City winning the quadruple......

We are mentioned.....

"They should get past Tottenham in the quarter finals.... ."

FFS what a shameful article..... Disrespectful on so many levels, not least Watford in the FA cup, Liverpool in the Premier League and us in the Champion's league.

Really is too early for this kinda trash article.

Back
Top Bottom