Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

30db4hg.jpg

:kaboullol:

On the way back from the Lane now! What a performance, absolutely dominated them in terms of chances, despite some cunty refereeing!

Cannot believe I've seen us beat United at Old Trafford and draw at the Lane in the same season - I must be a fucking good luck charm!

We definitely need a striker to gobble up the chances we create though - and Mr. Holtby in Jan would not go amiss!!!

COYFS!!! :rafaaaa:

Had my Spurs hating gooner nephew over for the day. He got abuse after their defeat, but thought he would hang around to watch Man Utd "fucking murder" us.

He had a great laugh when I said we were playing well and dominating them and I was asked "What's the fucking score then?". Needless to say I asked him the same question as he stormed out...Fucking priceless...

Yeah, I wouldn't at all have been upset with Foy if he had given that. Still, decisions were missed on both sides tonight, and we had a few shouts as well.

Fergie needs to shut the fuck up. Can't see the forest for the trees.

I think Rooney actually fouled Caulker myself.

Still doesn't matter now, let's see what the FA do about Fergie's comments about the Ref given they charged Fat Sam for almost identical behaviour last week.

I think Rooney actually fouled Caulker myself.

I can see what you mean. Rooney kicked the ball away from goal, and ran towards goal. Caulker shouldn't have stuck his leg out but it wasn't preventing Rooney from going to the ball - he chose to run into Caulker.

Meanwhile at the other end of the pitch Dempsey chose to not run into Evra and kick the ball towards the goal.

That was just me venting my Defoe anger. I definitely don't believe that. Ideally we'd buy another striker, but who knows if that'll happen. But to answer your question, in the long run, we'd definitely be worse off, but I don't think we could've been worse off in this game. Obika at least would've had a chance in the air and if he did miss the chances it wouldn't have been any different than Defoe.

Lol, touch screen induced accidental neg rep, couldn't have been on another post on this page could it.

Anyway I get your point mate, Think we're prob in agreement

Back
Top Bottom