Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Neville's statement that Dempsey 'should have went down' when he had his one on one, followed by 'but I'm not condoning diving' was ridiculous.

The stats speak for themselves today, feel like we're getting nearer to that final product, even without so many injured players.

Here's a nice statistic on AVB's time here (including this game):

Games played: 32
Games won: 16
Games drawn: 9
Games lost: 7

Therefore, Win %: 50%

... Keep up the good work, AVB! :avblol:

I personally liked that Barcelona bit so 5 shots at goal and park the bus will beat Barca I'm greatful they hold spurs with that high regard now.
:bale2: :avblol: :defoe2:

73nnzn.jpg

Here's a nice statistic on AVB's time here (including this game):

Games played: 32
Games won: 16
Games drawn: 9
Games lost: 7

Therefore, Win %: 50%

... Keep up the good work, AVB! :avblol:

Another stat is for games since the 2-5 loss to Arse:

Played: 14
Won: 9
Drawn: 4
Lost: 1 (to Everton with lucky 2 goals in added time)

I think United tactics were spot on, they limited us to half chances and when a few real chances came our way they applied pressure to ensure we fluffed them. They also had a lot of space to work with on the counter but failed with the last ball.

Back from the game. First half was a bit
'Meh' but second half Was exactly What the crowd needed whilst we were freezing our arses off.
So so proud of the lads nicking a deserved point at the death after playing in horrendous conditions. I know they are Paid millions but I still wouldn't fancy playing in that.

Is amazing that I was feeling so so cold right up until we scored and then I could have ran down the high street naked I was so pumped. Massive difference between sloping home shivering and cursing (which was very close to happening) and strutting back to the car singing my heart out.

Lennon was superb. Thought dembele wasn't great first half but really picked it up second half by being much more aggressive. Good to see him play the full 90 too.

Felt sorry for Defoe playing up front on his own against that defence. Not really sure what people expect from him tbh.

Anyway. Looking forward to watching motd tonight. Up the Lillywhites

Back row of the Park Lane upper. Went absolutely mad when the goal went in, almost mirrored the glory at Old Trafford. Glory like that only comes when you go week in, week out.

Won't be using BBC Football again. Couldn't believe how much they were sucking Man U's cocks after the game. 52% poss, 24 shots to their six...One shot and one goal against us and they were cruising apparently.

In the real world even if we lost I was really happy with our attitude and work rate today marred by a loss of positioning and concentration for their goal. Fairly wasteful upfront today, Defoe is never going to have much hope against the Man U pairing on his own and certainly don't blame him for having a quiet day today. Probably the first i can think of that we actually dominated play and had them scared enough to start with a flat back 11.

Back
Top Bottom