Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son wanted Kane to score. That played oart. Son is often too nice.

Also there are plenty that would have called Son a selfish prick had he shot and missed.
They wouldn’t though. Because Kane was offside.
I know you love Sonny (dont we all) but perspective is important. Had he shot and missed we’d have all said he had no option because Harry was off.

Neville mentioned it in commentary today but I have to agree that Ederson was total shit. He regularly makes mistakes against us, was awful for both our goals and was lucky a heavy son touch dudnt result in a third.

I read an interview I think with Lloris a couple of years back about how he was coached at spurs to stay on his line as long as possible in certain situations, to make the player make the decision (remember how he used to charge out when we bought him) Ederson always does the exact opposite. An difficult finish on the edge of the box for Son turned into an easy, roll through the keepers legs chance.

TLDR: Ederson great with his feet but total shit at actually being a keeper

Last edited:
They wouldn’t though. Because Kane was offside.
I know you love Sonny (dont we all) but perspective is important. Had he shot and missed we’d have all said he had no option because Harry was off.
Good to hear that you have the complete understanding of all the cunts here. Maybe you should work for VAR to start

Both goals went through the keeper's legs. I suspect that wasn't by chance and is something the coaching staff picked up on, that Ederson comes rushing out and spreads his legs. Picking up on the little things like that can win a lot of points.

Neville mentioned it in commentary today but I have to agree that Ederson was total shit. He regularly makes mistakes against us, was awful for both our goals and was lucky a heavy son touch dudnt result in a third.

I read an interview I think with Lloris a couple of years back about how he was coached at spurs to stay on his line as long as possible in certain situations, to make the player make the decision (remember how he used to charge out when we bought him) Ederson always does the exact opposite. An difficult finish on the edge of the box for Son turned into an easy, roll through the keepers legs chance.

TLDR: Ederson great with his feet but total shit at actually being a keeper
When I was 10 and playing in goal cos I was a fatty, I remember being told to always come out asap to narrow the angle and create panic for the attacker.

Nowadays at 5-a-side when playing in goals cos I is a fatty, I just tend to lie on the goal line. Save way more than I concede let me tell you!

Dunno if that makes me more Ederson or Lloris

:sonhmm:

Fuck yeah! I live in the desert for most of the year so sand is sand!

databank_tuskenraiders_01_169_f077ade3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom