Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I like about todays match was the players defiantly played with more risk in the final 3rd.

Both our goals showed that if you put the ball in dangerous areas good things happen. Doesn’t have to be perfect.

United have really spent 60m on Mount and we spent 72m combined on Maddison, Bissouma, and Sarr.

Fucking hell, imagine Bentancur in that midfield.
meg ryan orgasm GIF

At the moment instead of who? Sarr be very hard drop

Great “problem” to have, as centre midfield is where we’re now strongest and deepest. We’re blessed with the Bissouma-Sarr-Madders engine, and Ange can ease Bentancur back in after such a long lay-off. Probably a bit bloated in that position, as we still have Skipp and PEH too barring any outgoings.

Romero was my MOM today. Absolutely immense,
Not my MotM but I agree he was great today. I don’t know if it’s coaching, a little maturity, or his role changing in a back 4 but he looked far less impulsive and more controlled in his defending.

I'm just going to say I'm so happy to have been part of that. Always said we just had to play some decent stuff to get an atmosphere going, and it was rocking today. One thing I wasn't expecting was a clean sheet!
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
I know it was only one game but so enjoyable after the dross we've endured over the last few years.
Thank you Ange
I Love You GIF by Mouse

I ain't mad at Rich; right now i don't see us scoring a great deal through the middle.

I am. He was cack. Not because he didn’t score but the constantly losing of possession and bad positioning and just generally poor on the ball.

We’d be scoring the middle fine if Harry was here. It’s a quality issue with Richy. He offers nothing.

United have really spent 60m on Mount and we spent 72m combined on Maddison, Bissouma, and Sarr.
as much as that is true we have also spent a combined £160m on N'dombelly, GLC and Richarlison.

Really wish Levy had maneuvred to improve our scouting department and get a good DoF in after the CL final season.

Back
Top Bottom