Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Becasue it seems another short term fix for deeper, systemic problems that have been here and aren't going away. It would be another in a long line of these shit decisions. Conte's only here another year and then what do you do with him when the next manager doesn't play with WBs? And I'm someone that felt we should have taken a crack at him from Villa and Boro days. But now we're talking real money for party trick.
We are just so blunt. Just having a player that can scare defenders again would be a lift to the whole team imo.

Lucas is really the only guy that can do that now when he's on it.

Just when it couldn’t get worse, vaccine conspiracies in the match thread. I’m done with this shit.

7-DEC1143-340-C-46-C1-82-D7-83038528-F87-A.jpg

AE0-C6531-0061-4-E4-F-88-D7-37-A0-D3-D8-D3-B8.jpg
Turds

kane has tried his heart out tonight - but his touch has been poor all season and that has cost us in crucial moments. rest of the team is just not worth commenting about. not sure how we can be so bad/unlucky buying so many useless players all at once - ndombele,lecelso,sessegnon,doherty, gil - my word - what a pile of garbage. add emerson to the list - utter shite of a full/wing back. really dont see conte sticking around - its just too big a rebuild for him. also has there even be a luckier team ever than chelscum, consistently watching them get the rub of the green for years now - decisions, injuries, favorable draws.

Back
Top Bottom