Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a weapons-grade bullshit supercharged Charity Shield which for some reason is now held in Saudi fucking Arabia.

Don't give any of the matches a second of your time
Don’t worry, only watching it to pass the time before being tortured by our match.

Still though, the overall quality of their two squads has dropped massively over the last few years as far as I can tell.

Hugo: It's apparently just a "lots of games" & "Gol is our cup keeper" vibe.....

Sorry, not with you on this one, Tony. :(

Genuinely disgusted at that line up, fucking disgrace of a squad we have. That’s all down on you Levy you cunt!!! Tanganga , Sanchez, Gollini, Davies, Doherty in our back line is literally suicide, not even bothering watching

Romero..Sess..Lo Celso...the list goes on.

I reckon someone in our medical team is a closet Gooner and is greenlighting the transfers at the medical stage . It is staggering
It fucking beggars belief. I’m sick of Cunts being non stop injured for this club

Think it was one of our American supporters that said. The best ability Is availability…… well I’m beginning to agree

Otherwise they’re just thieving a wage

This line up is baffling.
We are going out of this tonight barring a miracle.
Hopefully we can fuck up woolwich on Sunday because I’ve got little faith in our chances tonight.
And fucking Jamie Redknapp on the commentary team. With that other twat Cole. This is going to be horrible.

Playing Doherty on the wrong side again....if this is compounded by Lo Celso playing wide again then I'm absolutely baffled as to what Conte is trying to achieve

Hmm not sure in what world Gollini starts over Lloris. Also not sure what Mr. Tough Viking 100% Commited Hojbjerg has to do to get dropped when he’s clearly out of his depth.

Back
Top Bottom