Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's something wrong in the team, and I'm talking about root problems here.

Medical staff, coaches, head coach? There's a bad vibe around, sometimes we can hold it off for a few games but then there's this game every month where the players just seem absolutely lost, disbelieving and tired. We ship a few goals and about every player gets a yellow card.

Hire some professional to come and just silently observe everything surrounding the players.

the only good chance to score was right after Soldado enter in the pitch ,Ade good pass to him ,an easy chance to score, but Soldado failed greatly...poor finishing

Clueless display and soldados confidence must be in minus percentage by now....he really snatched at that shot which our best chance on goal.

Also was it 1 or 2 shots on target all game?Not good enough at all

Our only objective now is making sure we are not in the Europa for next season. Then pick up the pieces after the world cup.
Well it's a double edge sword. We either don't get Europa next season and focus everything on a top 4 finish like the bin dippers this season. Or be in the Europa next season where actually winning it get you a Champions League spot.

Absolutely fucking dire.

Rose was the worst player on the pitch by a mile, closely followed by the other 10. Gave away the ball for their goal then was out of position and couldn't get back. Also got robbed over and over and over again, 100% the weak-link when everyone's fit. Naughton was also poor, Dawson was diving in all over the place again (although to be fair didn't notice any long balls from him, is that a positive?). Paulinho was completely anonymous, Chadli was useless, Lennon was actually alright I thought, had some great movement and passing even though his crossing was atrocious. I'm one of Soldado's few supporters but even i'm wondering when he's going to score.. Two good chances squandered today.

Dunno what's going wrong but it's fucking embarrassing to watch. If we don't beat Dnipro on Thursday we have nothing to play for and the season is already over. #meltdown

Andros Townsend should have started from the beginning. Saving him for Europa League? Bugger the Europa League. If you can't beat Dnipro with a second string team you don't deserve to advance, simple as that.

We'll never have success while playing in the Europa League. I hope whoever is managing us next season sends the U14 ladies team.

At least we saved Chris Hughton's job. One of my favorite people. Only bright spot of today. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Can't agree with that mate. We lost today because we had no type of style or initiative, no direction or leadership. We didn't lose because we were fatigued from a fixture 3 days ago. Playing twice a week sometimes 3 times is what the best teams do.

He yammers on about rotation and giving players a chance and so rested players for midweek, yet today picks all but 4 (one being the keeper) of the same 11 he started in the Ukraine. Does the guy even listen to himself?

Back
Top Bottom