Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe Capoue on soon for Gylfi and we move Eriksen to the left and slide Capoue next to Dembele

Agreed. Southampton's midfield is clearly aware that only Dembele is checking to the back line for the ball through the middle, and they're swarming him. If he's got a bruise in that knee from that collision with Lambert, it's getting worse by the second and could provide for a disaster if we don't make some kind of a change in personnel or tactics.

I agree with you on ade but he wasn't at fault for the goal...if u wanna blame someone blame vlad

Oh no he is just saying in general, I think people werent accusing him of being lazy, rather more difficult to work with, disappearing, booking flights for his togo boys etc - the fact we need him, and need him to be like this only makes us more upset when he can be problematic, lets hope this is the 2011 vintage again

Andy Gray the Mathematician: "That ball has travelled: 50 meters? So that ball has travelled 50 meters in the air. Goalkeeper needs to take 2 steps."

I make that 1 step per 25 meters Andy.

Capoue on for Dembele would be a decent move, he does a great job breaking up play and likes to sit in front of the back line. Should offer more protection on the counter too

Adebayor outstanding.
Eriksen very tidy.
The back 5 is one that everyone would have picked.
Look dangerous on the break.

Otherwise not really impressed at all. Defence terribly exposed, not balance between attack and defence, we are wide open and looking likely to be carved up at any time. Still not creating enough.

I'm want Lamela to score so badly or do something magical .... just so he can shut up some of these commentators, but tbf he is playing poorly. Clive Allen said he's homesick and everybody laughed.

EVERYTIME?????? then like I said you clearly haven't or can't read the whole thread.. Look when the team was announced, I was more possitive than most..
And about complaining about Ade losing the ball for the first goal. It's a fact.. Now you try and post something about the game instead of worrying what others have to say.
There was no threat on goal when Ade lost the ball, you cannot put that down to him

I'm want Lamela to score so badly or do something magical .... just so he can shut up some of these commentators, but tbf he is playing poorly. Clive Allen said he's homesick and everybody laughed.

Funny he wasn't homesick and wasn't having this many problems when he joined Roma, 2 years younger than he is today and two years less experience in football

Lamela needs time, on the back of our run away at southampton may have not been the game to give him but lets hope he gets better second half

Back
Top Bottom