Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're a delightful help.

Sorry, lets all be uber positive about a £26m striker that can't finish.

Just saying, how many chances does he need? He's had god knows how many chances to put this game to bed and lacked any sort of composure you would expect from a top striker. Very disappointing.

If Saints equalise, questions would have to be asked.

Ok, out of interest, I don't know why this is bugging me but it damn well is...
is it:

"Kirra Kez"
"Kirra Kesh"
or
"Chir ee Cheese"

I though it was the latter, but Neville and co keep saying one of the first two (as well as "Cat Poo" rather than "Cap ooo ey")

:freundgoal:

Ok, out of interest, I don't know why this is bugging me but it damn well is...
is it:

"Kirra Kez"
"Kirra Kesh"
or
"Chir ee Cheese"

I though it was the latter, but Neville and co keep saying one of the first two (as well as "Cat Poo" rather than "Cap ooo ey")

:freundgoal:

Kirra kesh

I believe

Based on this second half performance, I'd put money on Sherwood staying put for a while.
Me too, at least till the end of the season. Whether or not that's a good or bad thing, I don't know. We've not been by far and away the better side today, typically lackadaisical in defence and bereft of composure up top. Need to get the three points secure.

Back
Top Bottom