Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yd11.jpg

He's won a game, so I made him a smiley

Perfect result, despite the year or so I took out of my heart's longevity to get there. Down early, on the road, equalized against in the second half, a top half opponent, new manager, and on the back of an excruciating loss midweek. That was the perfect result in a vital game for the psyche of our players.

Think this says something about our inability to work well with inverted wingers. Chadli came on and could finally use his right foot to bend them in for our attacking players. Could have had 3 assists with some luck.
This assumes that Chadli has looked crap all along until today, which I do not agree with.

Got a torrent of completely unfair criticism early on. I think he's been unfortunate not to impress more, so far.

#COMEONTIM

3 goals against the tightest defence in the league.... difficult stuff this managerial lark eh.............

#TEAMADE

Back
Top Bottom