Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

adebayor-dane-2.gif

I purposely avoided this forum for the match (just to see what happened!) luckily, it all worked out..
so tell me, who melted at 0-1 and 2-2??
I'm not gonna bang the 'Timmy In' drum just yet, as I still think there is an interim feel about his management, not to mention a certain 'Harry lackey' air to him ... play an attacking 4-4-2 and the worst that can happen is we get beat, but it PROBABLY won't be as bad as the 0-5 and 0-6 we've received recently... win, and it's all down to me!

anyway, I think we're in good hands over Christmas... 2 home games should be within his capability...
let's see what the new year brings... if he's still in charge for Man U & ArseAnal away, then that'll be the true test of his credentials... but as he said, he wants it full time, or not at all... so when does 'full-time' kick in??

This assumes that Chadli has looked crap all along until today, which I do not agree with.

Got a torrent of completely unfair criticism early on. I think he's been unfortunate not to impress more, so far.

I think he's been quite good. One of the only performing players against Liverpool. Just thought he did stuff today he wouldn't have been able to do from those positions had he been left footed.

Wow our CM position just got even more crowded woth bentaleb performance. I think 1 or 2 off sandro, dembele capoue and paulinho is gonna suffer as sherwood seems intent on playing with 1 DM and a more modric type at CM (siggy holtby eriksen). My guess is probably Dembele coz he isn't defensive nor is he oustanding going forward either, we'll see.

I purposely avoided this forum for the match (just to see what happened!) luckily, it all worked out..
so tell me, who melted at 0-1 and 2-2??
I'm not gonna bang the 'Timmy In' drum just yet, as I still think there is an interim feel about his management, not to mention a certain 'Harry lackey' air to him ... play an attacking 4-4-2 and the worst that can happen is we get beat, but it PROBABLY won't be as bad as the 0-5 and 0-6 we've received recently... win, and it's all down to me!

anyway, I think we're in good hands over Christmas... 2 home games should be within his capability...
let's see what the new year brings... if he's still in charge for Man U & ArseAnal away, then that'll be the true test of his credentials... but as he said, he wants it full time, or not at all... so when does 'full-time' kick in??

There wasn't much melt to be honest.
Wasn't overly positive either, this has probably been the calmest match thread for some time.

This is nice of Sherwood to say. Civil wars between Redknapp/AVB/Sherwood/whoever is next supporters need to stop. The civil wars are horribly counter productive. We're all Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom