Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My guess

...........................Lloris

Walker.......Dawson......Capoue...Naughton

................Paulinho......Dembele
Lennon...............Holtby..................Chadli

.........................Defoe

Possibly with Holtby and Paulinho switched, I think I prefer that

I like... but I think sticking them next to each other (with Holtby pushing up behind Defoe) might suit us better;

...........................Lloris.................................
Walker.....Dawson.....Capoue...Naughton
..............................Dembele .....................
Lennon.......Paulinho.....Holtby........Chadli...
..................................Defoe............................

My guess

...........................Lloris

Walker.......Dawson......Capoue...Naughton

................Paulinho......Dembele
Lennon...............Holtby..................Chadli

.........................Defoe

Possibly with Holtby and Paulinho switched, I think I prefer that
Insider trading me thinks ! Lol.

Adebayor is the most complete striker we have? I think he's put in 3 performances of note since he's been at the club.
Um, have you forgotten his first season? He had nearly as many assists as he had goals. It's only under AVB that he's gone down the toilet. Fact is that both Soldado and Defoe are poachers. Adebayor is a different type of striker. Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think it would hurt playing Adebayor up front with Soldado to experiment. The lone striker formation is a failure. Our goal return proves it. It's also making us look like one trick ponies.

AVB needs to swallow his pride and experiment with his resources. It's all very well constantly rotating the squad, but what's the point if we stik rigidly to the same formation every single game?

well think of it like this

man utd and chelsea had horrible losses today

theres no way we can be worse...right?

#spursy #believe #InAVBWeTrust

I wouldn't say that Lamela is a nailed on starter for me, far from it. My only "Players that pick themselves" are Lloris, Sandro, Vertonghen, and Walker.
Totally right based on these seasons performances these are the only 4 who do pick themselves, lets hope another one or two emerge today - Lennon could be next

Um, have you forgotten his first season? He had nearly as many assists as he had goals. It's only under AVB that he's gone down the toilet. Fact is that both Soldado and Defoe are poachers. Adebayor is a different type of striker. Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think it would hurt playing Adebayor up front with Soldado to experiment. The lone striker formation is a failure. Our goal return proves it. It's also making us look like one trick ponies.

AVB needs to swallow his pride and experiment with his resources. It's all very well constantly rotating the squad, but what's the point if we stik rigidly to the same formation every single game?
+1

Back
Top Bottom