Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THE GELLING HAS BEGUN

PREPARE YOU ANUS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE

91965.jpg

We do need Jan or Vlad back, though, to cope with the likes of Suarez.

Can the wankers who want to use this thread as their own personal battle ground kindly fuck off some place else. Thanks.

In other news, we're making more and more chances every game and starting to look more like a team.
Finishing was poor, but, the fact we are making opportunists and not taking them is a step in the right direction!
Starting to feel a little more optimistic, big test against Liverpool coming up.

We need to be more aggressive with our football, sometimes the play is passive. Great performances from some players, not the team that won it tonight. Goals are key? Lloris error and o.g to win it, we need to start taking our chances.

Can the wankers who want to use this thread as their own personal battle ground kindly fuck off some place else. Thanks.

In other news, we're making more and more chances every game and starting to look more like a team.
Finishing was poor, but, the fact we are making opportunists and not taking them is a step in the right direction!
Starting to feel a little more optimistic, big test against Liverpool coming up.
I'll second that

My comment was based on your totally "way off the mark" assessment of who I am and what I stand for.
What you are is unknown to me since you are another of the faceless wonders who have lots to say but never seem to reveal themselves. So therefore I judge you on your internet persona. That persona is much to be desired, and if this quoted post is anything to go by you would have us believe it is a reflection of your true self.
It was also designed to get you to renege on your comment not to discuss anything with me.
So it looks like I got that right.
So you designed a post to troll? The only things you got right were @ PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur 's assertion that you were a troll and that you are happy to use personal insults (such as calling into question my professional competence and repeatedly accusing me of being childish). Still, thanks for confirming that you are a troll.
The dislike button thing - do you think your behaviour is mature and adds to the quality of any discussion?
As I have already indicated, you aren't capable of discussion. You are only capable of advancing your opinion onto others. Unless you can advance evidence to demonstrate that the dislike feature was programmed into this board's software for children then I am quite happy to use it as a way of indicating my opinion of your behaviour without having to converse with you, which you have proven to be a pointless exercise.

I'm not going to bother responding to it,
Save that you are, over and over. You betray that fact that not always being right is an uncomfortable notion for you.

if you or anyone else wants to play that game, then its your issue not mine - I will still sleep well at night, my salary will remain solid, my wife will still be as lovely to me and I will still get all of the joy from my family that I always do.
Yet you are insecure enough to feel the need to prove yourself to strangers on the internet with laughable chest beating garbage like this....

Sadly though, the gloss of being a Spurs supporter will be tainted by one small amount more, knowing that another person - capable of such a childish spiteful and generally meaning less act, also supports the same club.
I am not more or less childish that you have proved you can be. Only your own high opinion of yourself suggests otherwise, well either that or deliberate trolling.
A bit like seeing someone arrested for violence being described as a spurs supporter - it just makes your heart sink, doesn't change your life a jot, but you just think, "what a shame."
Didn't you just give a big speech about judging people that you don't really know? Double standards indeed. :harrylol:
I have no issue with anyone disagreeing with my opinions
No you don't. Your issue is dismissing all disagreements as invalid.
- but hitting dislike hardly gives me any reason to understand why I might be wrong, other than to see that its you - and to think - oh yes, its what he does.
I have already indicated why I do not wish to have lengthy debates with you. A bigger man might just quietly contemplate what is is about his own behaviour that is turning people away from him. However you, because of your own arrogance, don't care about that do you? It's all on the other person because nothing you ever say is questionable. A classic narcissist.

Say why and I'll discuss it civilly and politely, if you have nothing to say, then say nothing.
No you won't. As you have proved many times on this board, and also in PMs to me, you aren't capable of discussion. You're only interesting is telling people why you are always right and they are wrong. I have no interest in wasting my time on such individuals.

Feel free to respond to this post, but this is my final comment to you for the time being,

What you are is unknown to me since you are another of the faceless wonders who have lots to say but never seem to reveal themselves. So therefore I judge you on your internet persona. That persona is much to be desired, and if this quoted post is anything to go by you would have us believe it is a reflection of your true self.
So you designed a post to troll? The only things you got right were @ PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur 's assertion that you were a troll and that you are happy to use personal insults (such as calling into question my professional competence and repeatedly accusing me of being childish). Still, thanks for confirming that you are a troll.
As I have already indicated, you aren't capable of discussion. You are only capable of advancing your opinion onto others. Unless you can advance evidence to demonstrate that the dislike feature was programmed into this board's software for children then I am quite happy to use it as a way of indicating my opinion of your behaviour without having to converse with you, which you have proven to be a pointless exercise.

Save that you are, over and over. You betray that fact that not always being right is an uncomfortable notion for you.

Yet you are insecure enough to feel the need to prove yourself to strangers on the internet with laughable chest beating garbage like this....

I am not more or less childish that you have proved you can be. Only your own high opinion of yourself suggests otherwise, well either that or deliberate trolling.
Didn't you just give a big speech about judging people that you don't really know? Double standards indeed. :harrylol:
No you don't. Your issue is dismissing all disagreements as invalid. I have already indicated why I do not wish to have lengthy debates with you. A bigger man might just quietly contemplate what is is about his own behaviour that is turning people away from him. However you, because of your own arrogance, don't care about that do you? It's all on the other person because nothing you ever say is questionable. A classic narcissist.

No you won't. As you have proved many times on this board, and also in PMs to me, you aren't capable of discussion. You're only interesting is telling people why you are always right and they are wrong. I have no interest in wasting my time on such individuals.

Feel free to respond to this post, but this is my final comment to you for the time being,
No I can't be bothered.(to respond in kind - too anal)
The only thing I have learned from this is that you think you are a gifted wordsmith, and to respond to these comments is going to piss everyone else off (comments already about it) - and as much as I want to, I feel sure, that you are too full of yourself to ever accept anything I say as genuine, and that no matter how much I rip into you or take the mickey out of what you say, you will keep coming back and the responses will get bigger and longer - and ultimately fuck everyone off.
I have no real insecurities about myself, I'm confident about the ground I stand on, and can happily discuss or debate anything that I believe in with anyone. I know the subjects I have education and experience in, and I don't bullshit about the areas and issues I don't understand. I also have the maturity and humility to admit when I'm wrong.
You however do not.
You said you would not bother to discuss and debate with me, I fished you out on that one, with a line you could not refuse (because of your insecurity and arrogance) - and you resorted to the "He's a troll, he's a troll" cry of the intellectually challenged. From that point on - in your attempt to disassemble my post, nothing had any value - I read it out of politeness, and was proved right, at one point you quoted me and gave a response that was a measured insult that had absolutely nothing to do with the quote.
You would be better served using the philspursuk tack of simply pouring a tirade of insults at me, at least you would save yourself the time of typing.
You post in a manner that is entirely in keeping with the image of you that has been bandied around on the site.

2nd half we were class. Walker at his best, Dawson putting in a great shift with 2 defenders he's not used to playing with either side of him.

Thought Defoe was quality as well, bar his finishing. Looked well up for it the last 2 games. Not surprised to see he's been getting slated by some one here though.

We just beat Sunderland, ok, away. Let's not get carried away.
Better performance, but it was Sunderland and the performance was laboured,they are Shite. I await everyone's hate with baited breath.
If we can do the bin dippers I will be all tingles, bring it on.

I really enjoyed us play today. At times it felt like Sunderland were down a man.
The scoreline doesn't do justice, but there was quality about Spurs.
Glad to see us playing with a bit more tempo.

2nd half we were class. Walker at his best, Dawson putting in a great shift with 2 defenders he's not used to playing with either side of him.

Thought Defoe was quality as well, bar his finishing. Looked well up for it the last 2 games. Not surprised to see he's been getting slated by some one here though.

His work ethic has been really impressive but he's really got to score at least two of those today. Finishing is his best quality and he needs to do it to keep himself in the side. Love the effort though. He's a yiddo.

Back
Top Bottom