Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (14th Dec)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The average weight for a person 1.82 m tall is 61.3kg to 82.8kg. Bony is 1.82 and 86kg (5ft 11 and 13.5 stone)
The average weight of a EPL forward is 76 kg (11.9 stone)
Drogba is 1.88 and 2kg lighter.
Gomis, who was called a beast yesterday, is 77kg. (12 stone)
Bony is overweight.

You must upset a lot of people if you consider Bony to be overweight.

I wish I was as "fat" as Bony. Lol. This is another thread degenerating into total farce. The guy is built like a brick shithouse, but fat? Oh dear.

Exactly. A man who trains professionally multiple times a week with an entire coaching staff paid to get him fit and has his own personal fitness trainer is fat. Riiiiight.

Who ate all the pies?
wilfried-bony_610x464_54.jpg

It's embarrassing. Muscle weighs more than fat right, he had shit tonnes. Hence the high BMI

The average weight for a person 1.82 m tall is 61.3kg to 82.8kg. Bony is 1.82 and 86kg (5ft 11 and 13.5 stone)
The average weight of a EPL forward is 76 kg (11.9 stone)
Drogba is 1.88 and 2kg lighter.
Gomis, who was called a beast yesterday, is 77kg. (12 stone)
Bony is overweight.
Drogba is 91kg - stop talking bollocks

You have to look at body fat % anyway - and Bony is no more than 12-13% which is bang on

Exactly. A man who trains professionally multiple times a week with an entire coaching staff paid to get him fit and has his own personal fitness trainer is fat. Riiiiight.

Who ate all the pies?

It's embarrassing. Muscle weighs more than fat right, he had shit tonnes. Hence the high BMI
Yep. You can just see the rolls of flab there. & as for the fat arse comment, as Fred Truman once said "when you've got a big nail, you need a big hammer"

Who ate all the pies?

Ignore the trolling helmets, mate - they need to invent new arguments every week in order to stay current and justify their existence.

For a professional athlete he is. If you go by BMI he is overweight for someone of his age who does moderate exercise. He's not obese, but the fact is he's overweight.
I wouldn't want him solely on the basis that he was fed so many feckin' opportunities to score by Fazio and all he managed was one, when he should have had a hat-trick at the very least.
Soldado would have scored more with those chances..........

For a professional athlete he is. If you go by BMI he is overweight for someone of his age who does moderate exercise. He's not obese, but the fact is he's overweight.
The BMI scale is absolutely useless here as these are not run of the mill people like you and I. Professional body builders have next to no fat but their BMI is off the scale as they are pure muscle. Then again, look at this sweaty overweight fuck....

Anyway, watching the match taped I really can't see why people were saying Lamela's touch was terrible. It is 20 mins until he gets the ball taken off him and done just as well as the others. The two Bony chances came form, Bentaleb watching Routeledge and a Walker mis control and Bentaleb watching Montero.
The third was also from the left, another Rutledge cross. Their fourth came from the left.
In fact the majority of the chances came from that side.
Even their goal.
I think on the whole Lamela and Walker controlled Montero better than Davies and Eriksen controlled Routledge.
Nabil had a bad game. Spent most of it chasing shadows and made less tackles than Lamela. He didn't stamp his authority on the game, even make himself known in the middle and didn't do much either.
Ignore the trolling helmets, mate - they need to invent new arguments every week in order to stay current and justify their existence.
Sorry, but are you saying I need to justify my existence, I am a troll and a helmet?
I aint a troll, I definitely ain't a fucking prick and I don't need to justify my existence to any one.
For a forward he is over the average weight. He is also over the average weight for his height. I did not call him fat.
That's my opinion, but please don't mug me off because you don't agree with it.

Everyone calls lampard fat Frank, and he's 4lb heavier.
And Drogba is 84kg or 91kg and 6' 2" - 6ft 4 " depending on where you look. I looked on the 84kg, 6ft 2 one.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom