Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (14th Dec)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I didn't get to watch this game on Sunday, was it a good match? I can download and watch it but I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Harry-Kane-Tottenham-Hots-012.jpg

Look at the fucking size of his arse to his feet......post all the 6 pack photos you like.

Until I see his naked arse, brimming with pure muscle, I will say he's a fatty.

:dwi:

If some of you supported our own players the way you support Bony, match threads would be a delightful read. Im starting to wonder if you are dissapointed he didnt score more yesterday so you could be right on the internet blah blah blah

:memelol:

Look at the fucking size of his arse to his feet......post all the 6 pack photos you like.

If some of you supported our own players the way you support Bony, match threads would be a delightful read. Im starting to wonder if you are dissapointed he didnt score more yesterday so you could be right on the internet blah blah blah

Nobody had a bigger arse than Jimmy Floyd my friend, would take him in a heartbeat - even now!!!!

So I didn't get to watch this game on Sunday, was it a good match? I can download and watch it but I'm wondering if it's worth it.

We were very good in the first half, but couldnt concentrate for more than 2 minutes into the 2nd when they scored. BONY SCORED.

Then the inevitable "we are Spurs and we have forgotten all about the second ball, possession, tackling and passing to a team mate" for 40 minutes until we scored an inevitable last minute winner.

I, on the other hand,have no desire to see his naked arse.

I wouldn't want him solely on the basis that he was fed so many feckin' opportunities to score by Fazio and all he managed was one, when he should have had a hat-trick at the very least.
Soldado would have scored more with those chances..........

:soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol:

Just saw bits of it again.

Was a very poor performance from us, and we got overmatched almost everywhere.

We are a deeply dysfunctional team of individuals, of which a few happen to be quite good (notably lately, Eriksen and Kane). So dogged down in games against collectively superior teams, even of less talented individuals, we can still nick something at long as we get a few chances.

This is also the reason why we consistently lose with 3+ goals against good sides (and Liverpool, the scumbags).

If I may be just a bit controversial, I don't think the Mason / Bentaleb axis is nowhere near as good as people make of it.

Just saw bits of it again.

Was a very poor performance from us, and we got overmatched almost everywhere.

We are a deeply dysfunctional team of individuals, of which a few happen to be quite good (notably lately, Eriksen and Kane). So dogged down in games against collectively superior teams, even of less talented individuals, we can still nick something at long as we get a few chances.

This is also the reason why we consistently lose with 3+ goals against good sides (and Liverpool, the scumbags).

If I may be just a bit controversial, I don't think the Mason / Bentaleb axis is nowhere near as good as people make of it.

Mason had a poor game he looked tired it has been working up till now maybe a rest needed.

Back
Top Bottom