Tottenham Hotspur v. Swansea (H) - The Wayne Routledge Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although Swansea have less far to travel they don't have the squad depth that we do so the two factors should cancel each other out, assuming that AVB doesnt play the same 11 both games. Should be a good game. I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so need to be more clinical in front of goal this game.

which is why it clearly states PRE-noon, as you clearly do the registration and signing at the same time to save time and effort...
How can you do the registration if his previous club haven't released his player card? Surely that only happens after the deal is finalised and he's passed a medical, etc.

How can you do the registration if his previous club haven't released his player card? Surely that only happens after the deal is finalised and he's passed a medical, etc.
You file the forms to UEFA a minute before you send the PL registration forms to the FA with a copy of the forms to UEFA...

You file the forms to UEFA a minute before you send the PL registration forms to the FA with a copy of the forms to UEFA...
Forms to UEFA? I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing here, buddy man

Question asked if he can be involved against Swansea this weekend - my answer is 'yes' - if registration done before Friday noon UK time - assuming Anzhi will release his player card in time for us to submit it to the FA along with all other paper work for his registration as a THFC player

SURELY the one game of the season that CARDIFF BORN Garteh Bale will want to take part in, it's THIS one??

#partinggift????

Forms to UEFA? I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing here, buddy man

Question asked if he can be involved against Swansea this weekend - my answer is 'yes' - if registration done before Friday noon UK time - assuming Anzhi will release his player card in time for us to submit it to the FA along with all other paper work for his registration as a THFC player
For an international transfer to be accepted it has to go through UEFA as well, which is why I dragged them in...

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Paulinho Dembele
Sigurdsson
Townsend Soldado Chadli
Kaboul, Capoue & Sandro to come on at some point.

It would be interesting to see that 4-2-1-3 (or 4-3-3 if I'm mistaken), I'm just worried that rose will join chadli as the second winger, he goes up and fails to come back a bit too often

Back
Top Bottom