Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's something about this...
paul_stalteri_totten_22740a.jpg

...which still edges it over the Bale heartbreaker for me.
I've got a lot of West Ham mates - and they are all to a man absolutely dreading the weekend.

I have many mates who support them too, they are being very quite this year, normally they are up for their cup final and I get constant abuse. This year not a word! They all are on KUMB, so I'd thought I'd take a look on there. In summary they are shitting themselves: go to Knees Up Mother Brown .com and visit thier forum for a giggle.

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Holtby Siggy
Defoe
I want Defoe to start because he loves scoring vs West Spam.
I want Holtby to start too because I think Holtby-Defoe is a really good partnership,they really play good together.Also I think Holtby deserves a start.
Must win for me,West Spam are in shit form.
3-0 :smesh::coys::coys:

Last edited:
Defoe has a great record against them and his birthday is Monday. Would love to see him bag a couple on Sunday.

His goal against them at home last year was the non Bale goal of the season IMO.

I'd start with Defoe and bring on Soldado with us already 26-0 up, he'll get his first hat trick and this will be the start of West Ham ending the season in last place, relegation and derbies with Orient prior to folding and being forced to reform using Dagenhan as their new stadium. Cunts. I hate West Ham, just to be clear.

I have many mates who support them too, they are being very quite this year, normally they are up for their cup final and I get constant abuse. This year not a word! They all are on KUMB, so I'd thought I'd take a look on there. In summary they are shitting themselves: go to Knees Up Mother Brown .com and visit thier forum for a giggle.

"To stop the depression that will engulf this thread, I think we should avoid predicting the score but instead predict our shots on target,
Ever the optimist, I'll start with 2."
:avblol:

Nothing better than laying the pikey boy bastards when we need to get our winning ways back up and running. We to them are like Chelsea are to us in terms of can't win for s hit away from home. Westham haven't beaten us at the lane in donkeys years and I can't see that changing with that s hite team they have. I can't stand westham and their fat ugly anti semitic council estate fans.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Holtby Siggy
Defoe
I want Defoe to start because he loves scoring vs West Spam.
I want Holtby to start too because I think Holtby-Defoe is a really good partnership,they really play good together.Also I think Holtby deserves a start.
Must win for me,West Spam are in shit form.
3-0 :smesh::coys::coys:

I would like to see Townsend or Chadli start on the left. I really want to see what its like when we have speed merchants on both flanks in both full back and attacking positions. Im getting dizzy thinking about it.

I agree with Holtby but Eriksen is teetering on god mode. Plus I like the energy that Holtby brings on as a sub, a pit bull that got into the meth stash.

This whole Defoe over Soldado shit is as bad as the knee jerk reactions from after the loss to Woolwich. Christ, its ridiculous.

This whole Defoe over Soldado shit is as bad as the knee jerk reactions from after the loss to Woolwich. Christ, its ridiculous.

There's a lot of that shit going around. However, in fairness to this thread I think for many, myself included, it has more to do with Defoe's record against West Ham (and how much their fans hate Defoe scoring on them) than people actually preferring Defoe to Soldado.

Soldado makes the team play better as a whole and Defoe is in better pure goal scoring form. A good problem to have. I'd be fine with either starting TBH. I can say though that without Soldado Siggy and possibly even Eriksen might not look as strong as they did vs Norwich and the first half vs Chelsea. Soldado played a part in all three goals I can't see Defoe doing.

If the Spammers really are shitting the bed and we really are feeling a battering, my gut is telling me we'll go all tits up here. Hope I'm wrong and that kind of stuff is truly behind us.

Back
Top Bottom