Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ruins my fantasy team really, had Soldado down as captain so he'll inevitably come on for 14 minutes and do nothing, meanwhile Sturridge is VC with 9pts.. LEAVE SOLDADO ON THE BENCH PLEASE AVB :avbpray:

Would have started soldado in this one but fair play to AVB. If you're going to tell the players and fans that you'll pick people on form then you have to go through with it.

Soldado will no doubt come on though

Ruins my fantasy team really, had Soldado down as captain so he'll inevitably come on for 14 minutes and do nothing, meanwhile Sturridge is VC with 9pts.. LEAVE SOLDADO ON THE BENCH PLEASE AVB :avbpray:
Soldado is my captain on fantasy too. :gomes:
Wanted :holtbytongue: to start just because Holtby and Defoe are really good together.

Really didn't expect Defoe to be starting, I also want to see more of Lamela and Chubachubs.

My head says 2-0 but my heart says 3-0

1385398_10151737038068505_338835137_n.jpg

As mentioned above, surprised that Billy Boas has gone with Defoe but he's been playing well enough and has a great record against West Ham.

If you're ever going to play him in a Premier League game, it'd be this one.

Soldado to come on, probably.

Quite an attacking midfield - Sandro may have to come on to suppress Morrison, Diame and Nolan.

AVB putting some pressure on himself with all that talent on the bench. And Naughton at RB continues to make little sense.

While I would still go w/ Soldado, Defoe has clearly earned a start. Wouldn't mind seeing them both start. For a guy lacking confidence, I don't see this helping Soldado's mind-set

Spurs come out and finally bag a few goals early and often, AVB is an absolute genius

Big mistake to play Defoe. Losing confidence in AVB not starting both Soldado and Lamela - what's the fucking problem with them Andre? We'd better get at least 3 goals today or I'm starting an AVB out campaign

Why Naughton again: Show some consistancy, if you drop one should drop the other

Are you suggesting we comfort Soldado by dropping another player for no reason? The problem here was loaning BAE, but that ship has sailed.

The fact is, Naughton is the best option there unless we unsettle the CBs, which is pointless.

We are changing the attack and using the squad, not making examples of anyone

Back
Top Bottom