Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Defoe has been shit and anonymous. This is why he doesn't start these prem games. I still can't believe that people actually wanted him to start.

What a fucking wank of as team, what the fuck is Boas trying to achieve - CAN WE ATTACK THE FUCKING GOAL YOU PORTUGUESE RETARDED MIDGET person

i knw this isnt is prolly only gonna happen in the 80th minute but holtby needs to get in for eriksen. not saying his been shit or anything but west ham clearly had a game plan for him. we needs holtby's legs in the midfield. nd prolly need soldado for those townsend crosses.

Defoe has been shit and anonymous. This is why he doesn't start these prem games. I still can't believe that people actually wanted him to start.

Strange how you pick out Defoe over Eriksen, Siggy, Walker and Dembele...even Paulinho has been wasteful and hesitant.

Fans with agendas...really cant see the point

Been really impressed with Townsend ... and Siggy.
But for the sake of the team ... we need width ... and unfortunately, even though Siggy's been decent, we should replace him with Lamela.

Also we may as well bring on Holtby ... BUT still have Eriksen on... this game is gonna need a lot of technicality AND box-box vision.

The perfect time to score more than 2 goals in PL vs the Scum,but it seems like it's going to be 1-0 again.I want us to score goals ffs,lot of goals..

Strange how you pick out Defoe over Eriksen, Siggy, Walker and Dembele...even Paulinho has been wasteful and hesitant.

Fans with agendas...really cant see the point
Sammy he has had chances but he does not get into position, makes you wonder who wanted him in.

Back
Top Bottom