Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry but a good striker opens up space for the players behind him pulling defenders about in an intelligent manner. Jermaine "offside" Defoe is fuckn awful when it comes to intelligent movement. He can pack his gimpy little I have nothin to prove bag up and fuck right off back to whatever midtable team will take him. He's not top 4 quality and he's becoming an increasingly mouthy git of late.

So fuck all of you who support the amateur level Defoe - he's always been shit - the only reason he looked good was compared to the debacle that was Adebayor.

Spurs are a shit attacking team - we hardly score any goals when it matters

AVB is a cunt to drop Soldado

MIdtable team, playing shit unattractive football - everyone is a cunt

I'm sorry but a good striker opens up space for the players behind him pulling defenders about in an intelligent manner. Jermaine "offside" Defoe is fuckn awful when it comes to intelligent movement. He can pack his gimpy little I have nothin to prove bag up and fuck right off back to whatever midtable team will take him. He's not top 4 quality and he's becoming an increasingly mouthy git of late.
But Sammy is all for him!!

We've looked like a bunch of cunts who expected to turn up and win against Little West Ham!
Well this is what you get, pricks!

2-0 down against a team who haven't scored away since 1979....

Back
Top Bottom