Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So much is wrong today. We deserve to lose like this given the way we have set up.
We are so predictable that even big fat Sam's smart enough to figure us out. It isn't a Soldado or Defoe problem it's the way in which we try and attack. We had a dozen warnings today before we conceded and AVB did nothing to change things.
What concerns me most is that the team hasn't shown that we can play in a different way when we need to. This is all there is and anyone who sets up like this against us will get something out the game.
No different from last season, even with an injection of new players.

I had an accumulator on this weekend. Well by I, I mean a colleague and I, I tend not to frequent bookmakers so he puts it on each week.

Liverpool, Man Utd, QPR, Swindon, you'll have guessed where this is going, Cambridge, Celtic, Chavski, Rangers and...

I thought West Ham would be plain sailing after United and Chavski scared me. I could have done with the £50 too.

I think we're gonna run out of firsts for West Ham here...
first away goal since colour telly...
first away win since Bobby Moore lifted the World Cup for them...

first fucking time we had a chance on genuinely pushing for the league, and TODAY fucking happened!

don't kid yourself Spurs... this ain't the dawning of a new era... we've just lost 0-3 to a team who have never scored a goal away from home in our lifetimes....!
Champions don't do that!

bollocks Spurs, you've really ruined football for us all today, well done, nice job... CUNTS!
oh grow up
Its something to learn from

have faith in the manager and players to use it as turning point

BV6Gcm_IcAEsMLD.jpg:large
*sigh*

AVB needs to be sacked, he's lost his mind the cute little cunt, bring in Martin O'Neill

I understand AVB got it wrong today but ffs he's in his mid thirties and has a huge scope for improvement plus he's already a quality manager. He'll learn from his mistakes today and we'll be better off for it. Anyways I'm off before the knee jerk goes into full on hyperdrive.....

It's a wake up call, that's all you can take from a game like this, glad it has happened so early in the season. Still time to recover, and we will. COYS.

oh grow up
Its something to learn from

have faith in the manager and players to use it as turning point

Aw let me rant! we're 0-3 down at home to West Ham FFS, and their fans are Ole'ing the last few minutes!

Of course i've got faith, as I and many others will all be online booking tickets for Sherriff at home in the morning, so just let us wallow in this GLORIOUS DEFEAT will ya?!!

or are you happy with todays' showing?

Back
Top Bottom