Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 London derbys on the spin.

Get shot of the cunt, no fire in the belly.
oh grow up
Its something to learn from

have faith in the manager and players to use it as turning point

Why show him faith in him though? What is there that makes you think he deserves it?

Bale kept him in a job last season.

Aw let me rant! we're 0-3 down at home to West Ham FFS, and their fans are Ole'ing the last few minutes!

Of course i've got faith, as I and many others will all be online booking tickets for Sherriff at home in the morning, so just let us wallow in this GLORIOUS DEFEAT will ya?!!

or are you happy with todays' showing?
Oh yeah, I'm fucking delighted
but I'm not looking for scapegoats

27717-Zelda-Abandon-thread-gif-LwhD.gif

I only managed to watch the second half - but the team looked like it didn't have any width, as the wingers were essentially coming inside too early into what was a packed penalty area with West Ham defenders. The midfielder's tackling was dreadful, and allowed West ham to break far too easily. And what the fuck was Walker doing for their last two goals? Nowhere to be seen

Fuckin shit game!
I blame this entirely on AVB.

When the hell is he gonna learn to make subs at the right time.
Stop freakin waiting till the 65-70 minute mark!

:avbwtf:

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm sleep deprived right now and this just seems like some hallucination I'm having.

Back
Top Bottom