Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact ArseAnal go top with a draw, whilst we PLUMMET to 6th with a defeat says it all!

fucking today can't end quick enough!

Last year we didn't play great against West Ham and we had Bale to save us. This year we play like crap and it shows. The team needs to get it together.

A team that rarely gets more that 2 goals in premier league games is a piece of shit - even west ham can score 3 against us. We are fucking shit - AVB's tactics are to balme - he's an effeminate cunt

sorry to say it, but the players just didn't seem to give a shit today!

Losing 1-0 would've been unlucky (and very 'last season')... but 3 was frankly disgusting!

I think this is a bit of a reality check - the way people were predicting a whalloping for West Ham today made me thing they would get a 1-0 or a 1-1 draw. I still think a lot of people - mainly spurs fans have got a bit carried away with our signings and our start this season. Against teams who sit back against us we still dont have enough about us to trouble teams at the moment, we dont create a lot of goalscoring opportunities and some slack defending and then chasing the game has made the result look like a battering from west ham but thats not really the case.

I'm more worried about the fact we dont trouble the opposition enough at the moment.

Also, International break now - great.

Internet tough guys aside, this was a pretty shocking showing. No invention and no energy.

Think that Soldado would've made things different - especially given the crossing game we decided to play - but really that the middle of the park was so anaemic we couldn't get anything through them.

Hard to pick out one person of the 4 in midfield as the most culpable - Townsend tried things but Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Paulinho and Dembélé were all pretty poor.

Silly to start Defoe but all of you wouldn't have questioned it if he slammed a winner in. Probably be Defoe's and Townsend's and Dembele's last league game for a while, look to bed in Lamela and Sandro more after international break. Shit day but spurs have had a lot of them in their history, it's how we react in our next game that the side and manager should be judge

Worst performance in a long time. Our tactics are so rigid and predictable to the point of absolute moronic stupidity. West Ham got it right better than anyone else since AVB took charge. Add to that playing players out of position, and who are not fit and not playing your £26M striker and not subing the right players on when in trouble and we got what we deserved.
We aren't a shit team, we have a lot of talent but that just makes it more unforgivable in my eyes.

Being a Spurs fan, ey...

Back
Top Bottom