Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really, on the plus side we didn't cave in like we usually do. Plus some of the decisions were very shit. Hugo, Eriksen, Dawson, Sandro, Bobby and Vlad all had reasonably good games (Hugo absolutely awesome).

As well the fans won't be divided when a new manager is appointed because no-one will be upset when Timmy goes.

I'm not convinced it'll happen. Something looks wrong with Sandro. Maybe carrying a long term injury?

I had the same injury as Sandro and the general opinion about it is that while you can come back and play in 8-9 months it takes 12-18 months to get back to full strength. There's also the mental aspect of trusting your surgically fixed knee to do all the things it used to.

I think Sandro probably came back a little too early and it's been to his detriment. It's a blessing in disguise that he's played his way out of the Brazil World Cup squad. As with everyone else we'll reset next season and see what everyone looks like. Harsh to judge anyone to heavily on this season though some certainly have pushed me to limits.

Who's this Bubbles that the West Ham fans are so keen to please orally?
hqdefault.jpg

Well we drew the second half.
But no complaints we were the poorer side even before the send off.
New mgr please, now likely out of EL so a few sales to be made but somehow need to con Lloris, Eriksen to stay.
Daniel your time to be a man.
1. Turn over Tim
2. Keep Lloris, Eriksen

From my point of view,Lloris was the best our player today ,with Chiriches and Eriksen close to him ,they played well, unfortunately,the rest of their team mates wasn't on form,the early bath of Kaboul,turning bad for us all the match...

Back
Top Bottom