Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

trigger the release clause.

ha! Gotcha!
I dont think we need him now, but if we end up with a midfield exodus Id be really quite happy if we got him in. £3.5m is a bargain.

I expect he will go to Everton and have absolutely no doubt people will be wetting themselves about him. Probably crediting Martinez and his managerial magic, truth is Diame is a bloody good footballer and in a team that plays a bit will show as much.

That was utterly horrible.

You know, we probably should lose the next match and let Man United qualify for the Europa League next season.

We don't need that silly distraction.

And if Man United is getting Van Gaal, I shudder to think who the next dunce who's going to be the Spurs manager.

Kinda makes you wish 'Arry were back, eh?

ha! Gotcha!
I dont think we need him now, but if we end up with a midfield exodus Id be really quite happy if we got him in. £3.5m is a bargain.

I expect he will go to Everton and have absolutely no doubt people will be wetting themselves about him. Probably crediting Martinez and his managerial magic, truth is Diame is a bloody good footballer and in a team that plays a bit will show as much.
bargain and a half. 3.5m dun buy you a medium big mac meal these days.

I'd like to have all of the "we're still on target to equal our record points total" posters to be lined up side by side on a stage and asked to read their posts back. When they hit the end of their positive Tim spin I'd like the following to happen repeatedly until they either fuck off or see sense

That was utterly horrible.

You know, we probably should lose the next match and let Man United qualify for the Europa League next season.

We don't need that silly distraction.

And if Man United is getting Van Gaal, I shudder to think who the next dunce who's going to be the Spurs manager.

Kinda makes you wish 'Arry were back, eh?
Please I am eating and want my food to remain in my stomach!

I could also add...
Shit commentator
Shit co-commentator

What channel were you watching? BeIN Sports (formerly Al Jazeera Sports) is better than any of the shit American sports channels. Sky Sports was okay until it got into the pro-Liverpool wankfest a few weeks ago.

"Come on Man U"! I hope they make 6th. I want Timmy on his way, and his replacement to have the luxury of (Brendan Rogers at Liverpool) being able to solely concentrate of galvanizing/producing a squad capable of beating the likes of f**cking West Ham!!!!

Back
Top Bottom