Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We havent won a single game that Skipp has NOT played in either!!!!! Also we havent won a single game that Ronaldo has NOT played in!!! In fact we havent won a single game that Messi has played in!!!!!
But we have P4 W4 L0 D0 of the full games Dier has played under Jose.

Keep denying what’s in front of you.

TFC’s new mantra

“We don’t need a DM but why are we so open”

Sooooo many thick people it beggars belief

Thought I’d stake another claim for Dier playing against Wolves and had a peek at our PL form from last season with him playing for 90 minutes:
So full PL games for Dier 18/19
P12 W8 L3 D1

He missed 18 PL games last season, and was bit part in the remaining 8, so the games he didn’t play 90 minutes;
P26 W15 L10 D1

Well at least it's on TV in India. And I quite enjoy the Indian commentators. They lighten up the depression of watching Mourinho football.

I'm in India for the Norwich FA Cup and Leipzig CL second leg matches. Will they be shown on TV? If so what channel? And do bars generally stay open for the late KOs (Leipzig will be 01:30 I think)?

And how pathetic am I that I'm worried about this when I'll be on holiday?

Last edited:
I'm in India for the Norwich FA Cup and Leipzig CL second leg matches. Will they be shown on TV? If so what channel? And do bars generally stay open for the late KOs (Leipzig will be 01:30 I think)?

And sow pathetic am I that I'm worried about this when I'll be on holiday?
Blatant I’m on holiday post! :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom