Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“We don’t need a DM but why are we so open”

Sooooo many thick people it beggars belief
We have been more open with Dier than without him though...giving a goal every 47 minutes with Dier and every 99 minutes without him. Basically around 2 goals a game with Dier and just under 1 without.

We have been more open with Dier than without him though...giving a goal every 47 minutes with Dier and every 99 minutes without him. Basically around 2 goals a game with Dier and just under 1 without.

Be specific:
He’s played 711 PL minutes this season and we’ve conceded 14 goals in the time he spent on the pitch.

In the remaining 15 games he didn’t play (1350 minutes) plus the two games he featured but wasn’t on the pitch when the oppo scored, we conceded 22.

Be specific:
He’s played 711 PL minutes this season and we’ve conceded 14 goals in the time he spent on the pitch.

In the remaining 15 games he didn’t play (1350 minutes) plus the two games he featured but wasn’t on the pitch when the oppo scored, we conceded 22.

To add to this, in the CL this season he played 222 minutes and we conceded 4

In the remaining 3 CL games without him (270 minutes) we conceded 10

Be specific:

I gave you the 'since Jose' stat, since that is what you have been sticking to.

Be specific:

Do you know we've played 27 matches in total. That comes to 27*90 = 2430 minutes
Your with dier + without dier minutes is 711+1350 = 2061 . Theres around 4 matches worth of minutes missing. Then you say I am not specific?

Why do you always lie when it comes to numbers?

I can stick to the Jose stats they still favour Dier as I have posted numerous times.
No lets stick all season if you like.

In the PL
So with Dier its 14 goals in 711 minutes (which should be around 1 goal every 50 minutes, i think)
And without Dier its 22 in 1719 minutes which is 1 goal every 78ish minutes. Definitively proving that we are better defensively without Dier.

In the CL, I havent checked but I think your boy may have a chance there since we got destroyed that 1 game vs Bayern.

Also did you know that when Ndombele starts and plays the full 90, we havent lost a game yet and that includes 1 game vs a top 4 side(city). Obviously that means we need a CM partnership of Dier and Ndombele, we will never lose!

Wolves are a bit tasty just now, or so I’m told. I’m really not looking forward to this one especially as it’s at home and they are flying. Yesterday’s performance did not inspire any confidence which is why I’ll be happy with a draw. Harry, Son, and Deli injured will cost us both fourth and the CL I’m afraid.

It’s another:

JUST DON’T LOSE! :roseunsure:
Don't worry. BC doesn't rate them highly....

I'm in India for the Norwich FA Cup and Leipzig CL second leg matches. Will they be shown on TV? If so what channel? And do bars generally stay open for the late KOs (Leipzig will be 01:30 I think)?

And how pathetic am I that I'm worried about this when I'll be on holiday?
Just eat your curry and don't worry about it. Eating the street food there will take your mind off football.

Back
Top Bottom