Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I worry about Tango and Sanchez as a partnership. Very young and no leader or big communicator between them.

As poor as Toby and Jan have been, I still feel like we need one of them starting to provide some organisational structure.

Other than that I like the team.

Would love to see us build possession from out wide with the full back, wide forward and one of the CM’s combining. GLC on the left of the 3 and Ndombele on the right. This is the future of our team for me. It’s the best use of the 120m of talent we acquired in the summer.
We just need to sign a centre half called Cash, don’t we!!...The media would love us.....

Due to run the bath half in a couple of weeks time. Not sure how sensible that is.

Seems a good way to spread a few germs anyway. Coughing, runny noses, spitting etc etc. All things I see when running. Especially if it’s cold.

Sounds like a good incentive to win. Then just keep running until you get home. :mourbringit:

This will be a tough game, Wolves have a good midfield and some quality in the forward areas. One factor will be how much Thursday took out of them, they did rest a few players.
Spurs nicked it at Molineux earlier in the season after a being largely outplayed so it will be interesting to see how JM approaches this game.

13 minutes 30 seconds in Jose makes a good point. This is only the 2nd time in his career where he has taken over a team and not had a pre-season to get things going with his team. For a 20 year career that must be tricky as you get to know the players, their characters, their flaws, how best to mesh it all together etc. Fair play to others that come in and save their teams from relegation with only a dozen game so left, it must be tough to do.

13 minutes 30 seconds in Jose makes a good point. This is only the 2nd time in his career where he has taken over a team and not had a pre-season to get things going with his team. For a 20 year career that must be tricky as you get to know the players, their characters, their flaws, how best to mesh it all together etc. Fair play to others that come in and save their teams from relegation with only a dozen game so left, it must be tough to do.
Apparently having no pre season shouldn’t have any effect because he didn’t have to take the job

Work that one out

:mourfacepalm:

This ones gonna be spicy. Wolves are such a physical team and they're playing some great football.

I wanna see Lo Celso starting with Lamela for this one, and some shithousery from Dele. Get Aurier charging forwards on the wing. Anyone with the potential to get under their skin needs to be on the pitch.

If we set up like we did against the Chavs they'll ghost our defence, so for once, let's get off to a fast start, get the bit between our teeth, and take the game to them.

This ones gonna be spicy. Wolves are such a physical team and they're playing some great football.

I wanna see Lo Celso starting with Lamela for this one, and some shithousery from Dele. Get Aurier charging forwards on the wing. Anyone with the potential to get under their skin needs to be on the pitch.

If we set up like we did against the Chavs they'll ghost our defence, so for once, let's get off to a fast start, get the bit between our teeth, and take the game to them.

Mourinho said that Lamela hasn't trained this week and might be able to squeeze 25 minutes out of him.

Back
Top Bottom