TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't she turn 50 another day??
#aMother'slove
Technically her birthday is on Valentine's day. But she is away on a business trip that day so my aunt planned this shindig and she knows fuck all about football. It starts at 3pm so worst case scenario I'll sneak off in a corner and watch the final minutes on my phone

I think this lot are due a good spanking from us.

Apart from the 2-0 last season (which flattered them by the way), there's hardly ever more than a goal in it, 2-1 jobs mostly.

Hoping for a soul destroying, season ending 3 or 4 nil win and if we play to our best, I think that's doable...

:tobyarm:

COYS!

I think this lot are due a good spanking from us.

Apart from the 2-0 last season (which flattered them by the way), there's hardly ever more than a goal in it, 2-1 jobs mostly.

Hoping for a soul destroying, season ending 3 or 4 nil win and if we play to our best, I think that's doable...

:tobyarm:

COYS!
I think it'll be a lot closer than we think - even when they are shite they raise their game against us. I just hope Saturday is not the case and we do indeed spank them but I am not overly confident.

What do we reckon, record attendance or will the restricted sale and early kick off curb that?

80k would be nice.
Record attendance. We hit 81,978 on a Wednesday evening kick-off, when lots of people who travel far to matches can't make it. This one sold out pretty damn quickly. I still think there'll be some empty seats dotted around thanks to the fact that it seems that there are ghosts who have managed to buy season tickets this year though... Maybe we'll get 83 or 84k.

I'm driving to fucking Huddersfield to see girlfriends mum for first time.....I've told her I don't want to leave too early, and going to go slow the whooooole way so I can catch it on the radio

I’m absolutely shitting this! Always do. It was extremely disappointing in the Emirates when we didn’t show up! Got completely outfought. We cannot let that happen again. While I’m a little concerned about Aubamayang and Mkhitaryan hitting full flow the weak areas are at the back. Xhaka is poor and a bit of a libality. Mustafi and koscienly are fine but have errors in them. We can get at them.

As for us, I would personally pick Wanyama over Dier. Dier was sloppy against Liverpool and his (usually reliable) passing let him down. The 3/4 af the back thing is an interesting dilemma for Poch. We were insanely good at times with 3 at the back but it means we sacrifice son (and thus pace) upfront. I’d say Rose did no harm in his case for a start too last night. Was excellent.

Before the United game i’d have had no faith in Trippier defensively against pace, however he’s acquitted himself well in the last 2 games against pacey attackers.

Please win this Tottenham! We win this and that 7/9 points is great value

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...english-players-are-now-the-masters-of-diving

“We have to get diving out of the game,” he said. “I don’t tell my players to dive. I don’t encourage them to dive at all."

The cunts been in charge for so long he's having trouble remembering.

1753454.main_image.gif

fYFo6d2.gif

8430091231_b8b007e3f2_o.gif

LastAbsoluteAlbatross-max-1mb.gif

And I've not even included anything from the master Robert Pires, "The man who brought diving to the PL"

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...english-players-are-now-the-masters-of-diving

“We have to get diving out of the game,” he said. “I don’t tell my players to dive. I don’t encourage them to dive at all."

The cunts been in charge for so long he's having trouble remembering.

1753454.main_image.gif

fYFo6d2.gif

8430091231_b8b007e3f2_o.gif

LastAbsoluteAlbatross-max-1mb.gif

And I've not even included anything from the master Robert Pires, "The man who brought diving to the PL"
And that's why I love Poch, he has the bottle to say what it is, that it's in the game and has been for many, many years. He hasn't condoned it, he says Dele's yellow was the right decision. But there is an obsession in this country to the point it's all that is talked about, one thing for certain with all the talking and screaming it's still done, in every single game, that's because it's part of the game. Just no one has the balls to admit to it, instead the hard men of football hide behind it saying there was contact.

Back
Top Bottom