TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before their signings of Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan, i would have said this will be a dead cert win but now it will be much tougher. Im not saying we cant beat them. Im just saying we need to be more cautious of their movement cause they now have a striker who can finish.

If we play with the same intensity and drive as we did in the United game then we will win cause their defence can be very shaky.

Wouldnt start Moura though. Bring him on at around 65 mins if we need a game change.

COYS!!! Lets ave it!!

The only thing that worries me is if Cech plays... he's sitting on 199 Premier League clean sheets and I'm sure those Gooner fucks would like nothing more than him to hit 200 against us at Wembley.

didn't realise sanchez is in the u21 class for registration until checking the premier league squad

anyway, it's winner takes all time COYS!

The only thing that worries me is if Cech plays... he's sitting on 199 Premier League clean sheets and I'm sure those Gooner fucks would like nothing more than him to hit 200 against us at Wembley.
He and Woolwich's defenders have been bang average this season and have conceded as many goals as the likes of Brighton and Leicester in the league (35, which is twice as many as Man. United an 11 more than us); it seems pretty unlikely that he will keep a clean sheet on Saturday.

Last edited:
I see that Hamas and Hezbollah fanboy and top old-school Arsen*l man Jeremy Corbyn has weighed into the Yids debate. You might think he should take the rampant anti-semitism in his own party more seriously, not to mention the hissing and comedy holocaust references made by his fellow fans, before focusing on us.

Hypocrisy personified

Last edited:
I see that Hamas and Hezbollah fanboy and top old-school Arsen*l man Jeremy Corbyn has weighed into the Yids debate. You might think he should take the rampant anti-semitism in his own party more seriously, not to mention the hissing and comedy holocaust references made by his fellow fans, before focusing on us.

Hypocrisy personified
How did the last campaign pan out?

"We're Tottenham Hotspur we'll sing what we want.......YID ARMY YID ARMY YID ARMY YID ARMY YID ARMY........."

Good luck Jeremy...fucking bad enough A Chelsea fan trying to tell us what to sing, now it's a gooner cunt

Hypocrisy personified
Why in the fuck does he support Woolwich anyway?

Their nickname for decades was "the bank of England club" not only that but they brough their way into the first divison. A club founded on bribary and corporate corruption.

Last edited:
----------------------------Lloris---------------------
Aurier-Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Davies
---------------Wanyama----Dembele--------------
------Eriksen------------Alli-----------------Son------
-----------------------------Kane-------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Dier, Lucas, Lamela, Llorente

Wow no room for Rose, Foyth, Winks, Sissoko.

Mauricio-Pochettino-Spurs.jpg

Hypocrisy personified
What makes an Woolwich fan think we are going to listen to one of them over this?
Top move Jezza
Effing idiot

Hypocrisy personified
I KNOW this is a post for another thread
.. but seeing as it was brought up by Jeremy Corbyn:

Video footage appeared to show a Liverpool fan in the Main Stand at Anfield using the term “Jewish c***s” moments after Spurs forward Harry Kane converted a contentious penalty to draw the match level at 2-2.

“Three or four” fans in total were also heard calling Tottenham players “Yid c**ts”, according to a journalist covering the game.

Now as a Jewish Spurs fan, I KNOW that both are offensive.... but the fact the first one doesn't contain the word YID... and yet is somehow MORE offensive than the one that does... tells you all you need to know.
In the context of the game, those that shouted YID CUNTS were clearly referring to Tottenham Hotspur...
BUT JEWISH CUNTS has a far wider demographic...
AND THAT your honour is the case for the defence!

....btw... anyone else midly amused that Jeremy Corbyn AND the Jewish Chronicle (and Jesus Christ for that matter) all share the same initials???

Discuss....

I KNOW this is a post for another thread
.. but seeing as it was brought up by Jeremy Corbyn:

Video footage appeared to show a Liverpool fan in the Main Stand at Anfield using the term “Jewish c***s” moments after Spurs forward Harry Kane converted a contentious penalty to draw the match level at 2-2.

“Three or four” fans in total were also heard calling Tottenham players “Yid c**ts”, according to a journalist covering the game.

Now as a Jewish Spurs fan, I KNOW that both are offensive.... but the fact the first one doesn't contain the word YID... and yet is somehow MORE offensive than the one that does... tells you all you need to know.
In the context of the game, those that shouted YID CUNTS were clearly referring to Tottenham Hotspur...
BUT JEWISH CUNTS has a far wider demographic...
AND THAT your honour is the case for the defence!

....btw... anyone else midly amused that Jeremy Corbyn AND the Jewish Chronicle (and Jesus Christ for that matter) all share the same initials???

Discuss....

And john Cleese! It's like a global conspiracy!

I will be in Edinburgh this Saturday but I will find a bar to watch it

We will batter them 3-1

COYMS

Back
Top Bottom