Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might be a prisoner of the moment but this is one of the most disappointing matches I’ve ever seen. No plan, no fire, just gifting Woolwich the title in our own house.

We went from ,Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Dembele, Rose, Trippier to this shite

I so so miss Eriksens creativity and link up play. Our fast energetic play. Pressure high the pitch closing down off the ball.

We’re an absolute mess and I feel its all going to completely implode very soon.

Hard to argue with him on that one to be fair. We need new blood, and not kids or relegated team cast-offs.
We need upgrades true. But a big issue with our bad form is a clear lacking of system and coaching. Particularly in defence. We are playing worse than we should be.

No pressing system or marking system. We just allow teams to outplay us and put unwanted pressure on our defence.

And that is on Conte.

Back
Top Bottom