Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you wait for the result just to quote this post from yesterday?

You sad, amphibious little reptile cunt.

We’re all pissed off. But if you call me out like that again, I will fucking end you.

Fuck off. Twat. Don’t you EVER speak to me on here again.
Someone is upset because they know they got called out.....wipe those tears

You know what fair play to Woolwich. Attacking football great off the ball looked like champions today and I think they will be. Backed their manager and now reaping the rewards and that club like it or not is delivering for its fans. Anybody still backing enic and levy go and get your fucking head checked seriously. If that today doesn't wake you the fuck up then nothing will.
The hard-core rump of Levy fanatics will just dig their heels in even further.
They're a fucking embarrassment to our once great football club

State of the art training facilities. Exciting new synergies. Revolutionary beer glasses.
First time I saw the beer glasses to be fair ....
200.gif

Silly cunt Romero
His thick as two ..
Got no brains but like richalison both hit heads. Instead showing proper grit they do dumb arse shit. I’d sell cuti if we got £60m. As for richarlison he is a big waste of money. Never wanted him yet dime thought he was gods gift. Looks good in a bottom half team as he runs around and shows some passion . However over course of season not enough quality.

These players and manager have shown contempt for the badge. Let’s not forget that a lot of the cowards present in the 3-0 defeat to Zagreb are still in the squad. I don’t care if Phil brown is your manager, this game was a non negotiable and honestly, the players don’t deserve anymore support from the fans after that.

Freddie Ljungberg's fan boy shining through at swedish TV.

Said a policeman once told him a Spurs-fan knocked out a 80 year old lady in a derby he played in, the fucking cunt!!

Also sad to see swedish TV following in Sky's footsteps, having an Woolwich man(Ljungberg) and no Spurs man in the studio.

They have always been unbiased up til today.

We are handing the title to the scum. I guarantee we are getting points against City which will help their cause. Jesus I feel so sick.

I said it yesterday. Man Utd and Ten Hag are our only chance of avoiding an Woolwich title win

Howeve it does look like it's Woolwich's year, they just keep winning

Back
Top Bottom