Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

>Sky interviewing Dier and getting him to condemn the fan that kicked Ramsdale in the back.

Not really the best person to ask about that, surely?

:adeninja:

0_Eric-Dier.jpg

Stockholm Syndrome at it's worst. I guess that's why the world is like it is today. Energy prices skyrocketed and we must be Greatful they were able to keep it so low for so long. Fuel prices go up with 1 pound and comes down 20p three months later and we celebrate the 20p reduction.
A cucked, cucked world. Meanwhile, the majority will continue to sip on their soy drinks and be grateful that they’re able to still buy a bread.

Chris Sutton knew. He basically said we were shit, we wouldn’t score and Woolwich would pump us.

Any shred of objective analysis applied to this game beforehand would have lead to the same conclusion.
Sad state of affairs when that idiot can predict the future

So disappointed, only showed any sort of spirit and fight for a few moments during the whole match.
Sarr the only player who comes out of the game with any credit, IMO.
Why is it that opposing keepers never gift us a goal or two?
Their current success is taking any pleasure from West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool's positions, and I'm not convinced that they'll not make it good in time.
What a sorry state of affairs that I'm going to Manchester on Thursday and won't be too upset if we lose - this is what they've dragged me down to!

Shit player these days. Looked like he could be great, about 5 years ago. Now he's just a basic lump of shit. Need a clear out of all these disaffected Poch-era cunts
The worst players re: our stagnation seem to be the "weeeeell they're actually pretty good on their day" lot.

They've survived far too many transfer windows (at least the overtly shite ones get faster marching orders). Players like Dier, Sanchez, etc will flatter to deceive with the odd excellent performance but they'll never carry the team into greatness.

When we had a strategy with Poch we had no money, now we have money we have no strategy.

Either we spend £400-500m and get Conte what he needs or we do a Brighton. Club needs to make up its fucking mind.
Conté didn't ask for 500 million.

Conté just asked for players he wants.

He isn't getting what he wants. He is having to take what Paratici and Levi believe he wants.

So disappointed, only showed any sort of spirit and fight for a few moments during the whole match.
Sarr the only player who comes out of the game with any credit, IMO.
Why is it that opposing keepers never gift us a goal or two?
Their current success is taking any pleasure from West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool's positions, and I'm not convinced that they'll not make it good in time.
What a sorry state of affairs that I'm going to Manchester on Thursday and won't be too upset if we lose - this is what they've dragged me down to!

Get yourself a V&T Mrs P

:dierpochhug:

Conte plays bad football which is exacerbated by bad players

If we gave him the players he needs to win, yeah he might get us a couple of trophies in the end, but will the eye watering football and huge transfer fees on 30 year olds be worth it?

I think we tried something and it didn’t work, it was never a good fit, let’s cut our losses and try and salvage something from this season with someone who is more progressive and can start building a long term side

This side needs major, major surgery.

Lloris, Dier, Sessegnon, Son need to go as soon as possible.
Today was a difference of two GK.

Get Diogo Costa, pay Udinese to recall Udogie, and play Richarlison instead of Son. We need to be ruthless.

Goalkeeper absolutely. Enough is enough now and has been for a while.

The players?

For me if you are paying a manager amongst the highest in the PL you have a right to expect more than Conte is delivering.

Blaming ENIC is simply easy and comes without any definition of what those who call for it would bring.

I see the biggest failure at the present time as a manager who is not getting more from his squad.

However everyone will blame the board. We applied no pressure. All on conte again. Also when we win it’s not bcos of any so called magical tactic of contes. It’s just we are chasing the gane.
Plenty of blame to go around I think.
We were a yard slower than them everywhere, 3 yards in some positions.
That's recruitment.

Back
Top Bottom