Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I totally agree, I want Enic out more than anything

But also conte is showing he has no plan b, can’t react to anything that’s happening on the pitch and plays brain melting football

I’m bored of it, Mourinho, Nuno and conte. We’ve been a nightmare to watch for 4 years now

Most elite managers only have plan A. Arteta has only plan A, Pep has only plan A. We don’t have the players for Conte plan A so it’s either sack him or give him the players.

Sadly too many fans think we should be grateful & happy with this. Woolwich winning the title for sure & we are probably ending up 5th or 6th.
And they play a brand of football light years away from our dinasour man. Even if we spent £400M buying defenders and WBs we wouldn’t play like goons, citeh , Brighton even bar codes.

It was fucking cold up there today, the first half even more chilling than the wind.

Can someone explain what direction this club is actually heading in ?

Everton’s direction is my assessment, but I am prone to pessimistic points of view - ironically not today, having gone into this expecting a win.

Is ENIC still here ? :contekiss:

Last edited:
First half was the normal passive shambles we have come to expect.

Second half a lot better but they sat back so to be expected.

Big shame we couldn't get one back and make more of a game of it. Saw that our xG was over 2 so that says a lot about how their keeper played.

Sack Conté. Keep Levy?

:contehandshead:

Stockholm Syndrome at it's worst. I guess that's why the world is like it is today. Energy prices skyrocketed and we must be Greatful they were able to keep it so low for so long. Fuel prices go up with 1 pound and comes down 20p three months later and we celebrate the 20p reduction.

Spurs was bought for 200 million. Levy now wants 1 billion for 25 percent share. So his perceived value is 4 billion for the club. The club maybe has 1 billion debt,.so the nett value is 3 billion. That's a 1500 percent increase in value. Have you seen a team that is 1500 times better? I see a team that is possibly worse. Guess who has bankrolled that increase in value? I'll give you a hint. Do you own a Spurs shirt? Have you in any way paid to watch Spurs (Television or Live). Have you looked at any advert associated with Spurs (Directly or Indirectly). If you haven't put one and one together yet...... It's you and I. We have bankrolled ENIC and Levy's get rich scheme. I wouldn't mind that if there was more than 1 trophy in our cabinet and we had a Great football team.

Not sure where people are getting 200m from.

It was more like 22 to 27m of their own money.

We haven't turned up for a first-half all season. That just have to be down to the manager, it can't be a coincidence!!??

We only start attacking in games when we are down 2-0, and we often look good when we do it.

I think Conte took this gig for the money, he doesn't want to be here.

And the only reason i see to keep him, is If we sign 4-5 really good players this month

But he can work on a formation that suits the players we have. Change things in game that could help us. He watched sess been torn apart for 72 min and changed nothing. Watched son again for full game.
Unless youre pep you dint get every player you want so you work with what you have
When he signed, everybody said that a back 3 formation is what it suited this squad. Can you imagine Dier back in a back 4? Sessegnon in a back 4? Doc?

Who can he pick then? Would Perisic be able to keep up with Saka? Would he start Richarlison just as he came from injury because our medical staff is a bunch of morons? Would you prefer that he starts Sanchez instead of Dier? It's easy to spout nonsense in a football forum, but what the fuck can he do with this squad? Who the fuck can he play?
Not interested in excuses stop playing 5 at the back thats don’t fucking work for a start ,keep picking donkeys like Emerson and sess for roles they can’t even do .

Most elite managers only have plan A. Arteta has only plan A, Pep has only plan A. We don’t have the players for Conte plan A so it’s either sack him or give him the players.
I don’t want conte’s plan A any more, im sick of this turgid shite

Also that’s not true, almost every top manager will react and change things depending how a game is going

Conte doing nothing in that first half was laughable

Back
Top Bottom