Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm tired of watching the same players disgrace themselves in big moments, year after fucking year.

I want Levy's bald head bounced down the high road, along with Lloris, Dier and all the other cunts living in comfort at Spurs Lodge, on the tit of Spurs fans (which is ok because mugging fans is "doing it the right way")

These parasites can fuck right off.

Son was rubbish today, bloody awful.. I am convinced he is being played for commercial reasons..

Too many Son fans at the Stadium (who don't support Spurs), too many general tourists and people actually buying and wearing Spurs / Woolwich half 'n' half scarves - wtf is all that about..

I would happily knock this stadium down and go back to the old WHL with 30 odd thousand supporters that want to be there..

I don’t want to sound like a whining Spammer longing for a return to the Boleyn but I agree with you

Really tired trying to tell people that Dier/Sess/Davies etc. in a back 4 is a recipe for disaster...
Which means you need better defenders. Not a back 5. He's into his 3rd transfer window and signed 2 full backs, one is on loan, the other has barely kicked a ball for us. Plus one centre-half on loan.

That's where his problems lie and who's to blame for that? Conte will probably say Levy/Enic.

As would most people here.

Last edited:
Im a massive Potch fan boy… but he isn’t the answer to our current issues.
Maybe you´re right. But who/what is the solution right NOW? Because i´m pretty certain it isn´t Conte, shouldn´t we get more out of this squad?

- He plays defensive football when it´s obvious our talent is our offensive players.
- He plays a Back-5 when we have like 2 decent defenders.
- He plays 2 men in midfield when other teams play 3, and are therefor overrun
- He refuses to play certain players.

And i´m one of the minority that don´t think Son is done
It wouldn´t surprise me at all if Conte has coached the happiness out of him. His head is full of tactics and defensive duties, so his offensive instincts are shot, the boy looks totally miserable

Son was rubbish today, bloody awful.. I am convinced he is being played for commercial reasons..

Too many Son fans at the Stadium (who don't support Spurs), too many general tourists and people actually buying and wearing Spurs / Woolwich half 'n' half scarves - wtf is all that about..

I would happily knock this stadium down and go back to the old WHL with 30 odd thousand supporters that want to be there..
But…but… Lady Gaga?

The most disappointing thing for me, and it was highlighted today, for the period of time (i mean the last few years) we were better than them, what have we got to show for it.
What’s also true is that even whilst we’re a better team & finishing a good few places ahead of them in the table, we couldn’t beat them home and away in the league. Our head to head record in recent years isn’t good enough. They raise their game in NLD and we have been mentally weak at times.

Really tired trying to tell people that Dier/Sess/Davies etc. in a back 4 is a recipe for disaster...
Yes it´s a recipe for disaster, but would probably be less of a disaster in a back4.

And the transfer window is still open right? We could actually sign som players?!

Sess wouldn´t play in a back4, Davies would.

And if we signed no one, would a back4 with say Emerson - Romero - Lenglet - Davies be worse than what we see now?

And if we buy a really good CB to play besides Romero, and a new RB it would look decent

But if we still want a back5, wich i´m not totally against, we need 2 new CB´s and a RWB, and if we want to play 3-man midfield we probably need to sign an AMC too.

Do you think 2 men in midfield is enough?

Last edited:
I would actually get Poch back now, the sooner the better. That would be our only minimal chance to get top-4 now. Because it certainly won´t happen under Conte and this defensive shit we are served up.

BUT the owners, Enic or new owners(i don´t care wich) MUST start behaving like we are the 8th most valuable club in the world, it´s not an option anymore it´s a must!

AND the club must set a direction in where we want to be as a club, do we want this defensive shit we are being served, or do we want to play a modern attacking brand of football that 90% of clubs are playing now.

And IF we decide we want to play the Tottenham way, maybe we also need to get a new Technical director? Having an Italian like Paratici who is moulded in the Italian way(defensive) may not be the best idea?

Because?

His side towards the end of his tenure was fucking awful.

So you want more of that, because what will change?

Levy is going to spend a ton at Wayfair?

Buying shit untechinal players , not addressing wingbacks , keeping crap players endlessly and most of all having super shit owners.
It was always on the cards .
Our summer window was laughable

Spending 60 mil on Richarlison while neglecting our sub standard wing backs , diabolical CB's, crippling lack of creativity in the midfield and a goalkeeper on his last legs

and people were rejoicing at this window , I'll never understand it

Back
Top Bottom