Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It doesn’t matter how bad we are you can’t give top teams leads with non league mistakes. It’s so bad it’s ridiculous. Lloris has cost goals against Woolwich home and away and Newcastle home. Pathetic.

The thing with that 2nd goal was it came from Lloris not being given a ball out option, so he lamped it down. We had 5 players chase that long ball, so when it came straight back down the pitch, Odegaard didn't have anyone on him and could pick his shot.

Schoolboy.

And challenging for the second ball

Because we have no competent midfield

Sky sports commentary has been disgustingly biased, makes me glad I pirate their shit.
As has the ref who has turned a blind eye to Woolwich's fouls but is giving out cards every time their cunts fall over .

As for the game Conte got it wrong with midfield, too light and exposed. Should been 3 man with bissouma, sarr looking dazzled
And sessegnon has just regressed, can't defend at all .

But fancy bald Mike Ashley needs to take a look what's on the pitch .
A supposed champions league side with sessegnon and Matt Doherty in the wings, Eric dier and a Barca reject on loan in defence.

Also Son and Hugo are done it looks, sad to see.
We'll get better in the 2nd, maybe we can still salvage something

So many screaming Conté out. What must he do. The players aren't playing with any ambition. They one the field just to collect their salaries.

This is 60% the same players who got Poch, Jose, and Nuno sacked. Here we see them doing the exact same thing. "Not Giving a Shit". We had ample opportunity to get rid of the Deadwood....... Actually make that "Weeds", cause they choking the living shit out of players that actually want to play.

I won't be watching this shit any longer. I won't be buying anything associated with Spurs. ENIC, Levy and all those who want a bigger Real Estate Firm can watch this shit. I am done. And for those ENIC apologists, if this is what you believe your support is worth, knock yourself out.

To Conté and Jose, you were doomed from the start. I don't blame you. Only so much can be with these players. I know now why we didn't get Ten Hag. I don't think he would have taken this shit.

Time Conté to open your mouth with straight forward, hard, facts. Levy isn't worth protecting. He will leave a stain on your CV. Just ask Jose.

Spurs are getting fucked by Woolwich and you remind us of Mourinho?

Fucking sick to death of us being useless.

Sick that the scum will always be more successful than us.

What’s the point of building this stadium just to be embarrassed in it, time after time.

I’d rather have WHL back and at least play good football.

Back
Top Bottom