Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it before and people disagree with me, but please can someone explain to me why we should persevere with Conte?

His football is shit. His formation doesn't work. The players he chooses to play are questionable. He's a moody fucker and he still hasn't committed to signing an extension. What's that saying to the players? I know what it would say to me. He doesn't give a fuck, so why should we?

We aren’t playing well but credit where credit is due, Woolwich are playing like everything we want to be. Back 5 is hurting us as their extra man in midfield is killing us. Hopefully lenglet off for bissouma and Perisic for sess at HT. Thought sarr has done well all things considered. One to watch for future for sure.

Sarr the only player attempting to get into the game

Honestly there needs to be a mass exodus but this club just cant seem to sell any players let alone buy them.

So much shite that hang around for years

Lol Tuchel is notoriously brutal and demanding, no way these soft cunts will work for him. Our poor recruitment notwithstanding, these players are the biggest issue. Still. Three years after most of them fucked Poch over.

No one would do worse at present. He's fucking doing nothing

The problem with this logic is, it suggests the manager is the sole problem and that replacing him fixes the problem.

It doesn't.

The owners need to be held accountable once and for all, no more management changes, no more blaming the players, no more thinking it's a quick fix because our team is better than it looks.

We need to understand the problem is at the top, the club has no direction and replacing Conte will not fix a damn thing, a new "project" won't fix a damn thing.

The only new "project" we should be interested in is new ownership with new ideas.

3 centre halves against Eddie Nketiah

With the greatest respect to Mr Nketiah hes not exactly prime Drogba is he?

And we're at home

anyone else see a potential reason why we arent seeing the ball except in our own third?

Awful.

Last to every second ball, like Woolwich have an extra man on the pitch. They're targeting the left side because Son is an absolute ghost when it comes to defending. Sessegnon isn't the best but fuck me, he's getting zero help.

Big changes needed. I can see Perisic coming on at half time but it's not going to mean much outside of potential set piece delivery if he isn't going to be helped defensively.

Probably no where near fit but I'd get Son off for Richarlison as soon as possible. Fuck me, someone with a bit of fight.
White has never bombed forward, so Sessegnon is always getting eaten alive 1v1. Son has been utter shit as well, his touch is like throwing the ball at a fucking wall.

Looks like lard arse was right about Woolwich running riot. We look like the keystone cops at the back and Lloris is playing like Bobby Mimms

Back
Top Bottom