Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First half was embarrassing but the second was good, they really put up a fight. Some shocking individual errors have ended up costing us. We really need Barca to do the double over Inter now to stand any chance.

While Sissoko was shit in that , everyones favorite Winks is standing still as we lose the ball. Never a CM. Zero defensive awareness to play in the middle.
His work rate was superb in the second half, not sure why you’re trying to divert the blame on him when it wasn’t his fault? It was a shit pass from Trippier and an elephant first touch from Sissoko.

As good as Barca were, too many passengers out there for us: fucking kamikazee Lloris; ineffective Son; shaky Sanchez (needs to improve his passing); woeful Wanyama (no wonder Dier still plays despite his poor form).
Gutsy 2nd half and could have nicked something.

2-4 FT.

Barcelona at times were excellent and are obviously a class above technically and they have the greatest footballer of all time playing for them. Considering we were without Aurier, Rose, Vertonghen, Eriksen and Dele, we done pretty well in my opinion.

Two MASSIVE games against PSV coming up now though. We are 6 points off 1st and 2nd place in our group. I think Barca will have too much for Inter to handle both home and away, making our 5th fixture at home to Inter Milan a fucking MASSIVE one.

Kane was excellent tonight. So was Lamela, who was probably my MOTM. Winks was much better in the second half (Got even better once Wanyama went off), so we're probably best off continuing his game time to get him fitter and stronger.

Quicker we get some players back though the better. I'm glad we have Cardiff next.

Back
Top Bottom