Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No because ever time we lose some CUNT starts talking about signings.
Fuck off.

Be proud of the lads and the effort. It was Barcelona and pricks think we would have won if only we got NDomFUCKINGbele....

No we might have won if our THIRD CHOICE keeper played.

But no, it’s Sissokos fault.
Sick of this shit cunt forum. You’re like a festering pile of runny shit

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhh

You’re support is fucking shit.
There is a negative vibe that just suffocates any chinks of light.

I’m out, for good, so celebrate that you utter cunt

Oh fuck off you tedious prick.

I was positive throughout the game, enjoyed our performance in the 2nd half, and still feel proud of the team. You can’t even throw the ‘you just want another signing’ line at me, as I was openly content with us not bringing in new players for the sake of it (despite you repeatedly implying that you and you alone had that viewpoint in the summer).

I’ve said it elsewhere, but on the whole I tend to share generally similar views as you when it comes to Spurs. It’s your frankly childish manner of expressing those views that gets people’s backs up. So when someone asks the question, ‘why is there a cunt-off?’, your involvement in the thread is a pretty matter of fact reply.

Here’s an idea...instead of spamming threads with your self-glorifying drivel, why don’t you go fuck yourself instead? Just a suggestion.

Just enjoying a diet cola in The Lioness Bar as Wembley Way is rammed!
Went through every emotion under the sun during that game. Eric Lamela was IMMENSE, there may have been three blades of grass he didn't cover tonight. Not only was he our most hardworking player, he was probably our most creative too. Hope it was only cramp that made me leave the field.
With regards to the game, we were on the back foot from the off and we looked scared to play. Once we shook that off, I wouldn't say we matched them but we gave them a game.
It was a big ask to take them on with four key players missing, but it is what it is and although the result was disappointing, I was OK with the performance on the whole.
Officials were pretty rubbish and we may regret all the bookings.
I very rarely care about the opposition but you have to give it to Messi, the guy is a genius with a football and it was a privilege to watch him in the flesh. He makes it look so easy.

The ref was, even with my biased eyes, absolutely dreadful.

No definately not expecting to beat them even with all our player fit, but expecting that they have learned from the last 3 of 4 years..so when it's not going so well u can just dig in and use some sense...but we never seem to learn...

Against most teams in the world yes you can, but this is one of the top 3, one that has been for 15 years, always competing for these trophies, at 3-2 down of course we were going to go for an equaliser and at that point had tired legs and B team players on the pitch.

This group is all about the Milan and PSV games then come back strong for the knockouts, shame we didnt get that draw in Milan we would be alright now

Just enjoying a diet cola in The Lioness Bar as Wembley Way is rammed!
Went through every emotion under the sun during that game. Eric Lamela was IMMENSE, there may have been three blades of grass he didn't cover tonight. Not only was he our most hardworking player, he was probably our most creative too. Hope it was only cramp that made me leave the field.
With regards to the game, we were on the back foot from the off and we looked scared to play. Once we shook that off, I wouldn't say we matched them but we gave them a game.
It was a big ask to take them on with four key players missing, but it is what it is and although the result was disappointing, I was OK with the performance on the whole.
Officials were pretty rubbish and we may regret all the bookings.
I very rarely care about the opposition but you have to give it to Messi, the guy is a genius with a football and it was a privilege to watch him in the flesh. He makes it look so easy.

Oh bollocks Mrs P. Don’t pretend that women know anything about football. You’re just moaning that ‘eye candy’ Gazza didn’t play. And you’re bloody right, he should have.

(I’ll probably regret this post in the morning)

Oh good JT has arrived to cheer everyone up.

He was begging for that hot tag from the Hood!!! HOOD IS DOWN IN COMES JOHHNY T!!!!!

ClriS.gif

Surprised so many people are digging out Tripps, I thought he did fine. Not great, but ok. Davies looked better second half too. I actually thought that our CBs were a bit off tonight. They looked rattled whenever facing an attack. Understandable I suppose with the quality they were facing but still. Gutted we didn’t have Jan available. Toby isn’t quite the same without him.
Or Davies
Close but we know Hugo can play better
Really? Not Davies? Dier? Total shit both of them. Rose should have played tonight

Everyone with any sense knew that Davies was going to be shite. Worst player in the current sqaud.

Just for a short period in the second half I thought we might just might steal a draw. However to beat one of the best teams in the world we need everything going for us. Poch might not use the injuries as an excuse but I will. Eriksen is the heart of our team and without him we are never as good. Other players are not over their injuries to play 90 mins. Gifting a goal after 90 seconds is madness. Kane's goal was his best goal since his injury. Lamela played well and I just hope is fit for Saturday. Do not think we can play Moura and Son together although may have no option Saturday. Thought Davies played better 2nd half getting forward. Sanchez shows still has a lot to learn.
Not too disheartened as Messi in class of his own but we need our injured players fit before we can start competing with the likes of Inter and Barcelona.

Great. Some cunts have been on the track near Waterloo and all the trains are currently delayed.

Well, we gave it a good go... in the second half. We need to believe more. We made them look far better than they are.

Kane was class today. Wanted it, worked so hard for the team, goal sublime, created chances for himself and others. Not bad for a knackered ‘Rasiak’ who should be dropped... as he been eloquently referred to by some on hear.

When Wembley makes some noise it is fucking awesome.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom