Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will obviously put on a masterclass and destroy them because we have absolutely nothing to play for with zero pressure.

4-2 spurs

In war ; Never underestimate the value of surprise .

Long balls launched to a big man upfront , a ,relentless aerial bombardment.

Vicario ( 6 foot four ) doing the honours in the opposition penalty area. Sonny and Kulu picking up the scraps .

Bryan in goal .

The rest of the team picks itself .

To Dare is to Do .

Easy .

What does an ST holder do if their ticket is not showing for tomorrow?

Besides finding something better to do….

With how the last 4 games have went I would suggest this

rave crack GIF

In war ; Never underestimate the value of surprise .

Long balls launched to a big man upfront , a ,relentless aerial bombardment.

Vicario ( 6 foot four ) doing the honours in the opposition penalty area. Sonny and Kulu picking up the scraps .

Bryan in goal .

The rest of the team picks itself .

To Dare is to Do .

Easy .

..............Remind us; who is it you're pretending not to be?

Where and when have you seen those traits?
kulu has
- Most distance covered in the premier league this year
- one of our top tacklers this year per WhoScored, doesn’t lose the ball much / difficult to tackle
- one of the highest pass completion %
- one of our highest for assists / chance creation.

Do you disagree?

We know how this will go... come out flat and lose to Burnley, then find the desire to somehow beat City
The thing is coming flat after every loss or bad performance where is the progress in that? What does Ange see in these performances that we don’t. I see he has backed tracked about going for title next season to we need more players and to ship out a load. Which includes players he still gives minutes to btw!

The problem is, if we get 4th with this sqaud, Levy et al, will see this as success and will believe that the squad is good enough, therefore, will not heavily invest.
Can we just try to get 4th anyway and worry about the rest later? I hate this defeatist attitude same as Ange dismissing 4th. I’d mus rather finish 4th than 5th same with finishing 3rd over 4th. It’s a sport and your aim is to finish as high as possible.

Back
Top Bottom