Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich will win the league then
You know what,I fucking despise they cunts but we’ve got to be the best we can. If we get 4th and they win so be it.
Man Utd are utter shit and you never fancy them to beat teams like palace,Burnley and Forest but they could just turn up and beat Woolwich.
I also think City have a sticky game today too.

I'm going to get some Druze lamb kebabs to bbq. If we're going to play shite football again I might as well clog my arteries in the process.
Is there a Druze community where you live? I always thought they were a tiny minority living in their own enclaves in the north.

You know what,I fucking despise they cunts but we’ve got to be the best we can. If we get 4th and they win so be it.
Man Utd are utter shit and you never fancy them to beat teams like palace,Burnley and Forest but they could just turn up and beat Woolwich.
I also think City have a sticky game today too.
Best outcome is Goons lose to Utd

Back
Top Bottom