Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just on my way to the game. Forgot my sunglasses and hat as it wasn't sunny when I left home.
I'm unreasonably nervous for this. We need a winning performance today - throw off the shackles and at least, show some fight.

Just on my way to the game. Forgot my sunglasses and hat as it wasn't sunny when I left home.
I'm unreasonably nervous for this. We need a winning performance today - throw off the shackles and at least, show some fight.
Stop in to Levy’s shop where I am sure you find Spurs sunnies and a wide selection of hats for 120£ only🫣

We'll win comfortably today. 3-0.
Clean sheet you say

761hegFDPOJDB6Pv0N.webp

Big win coming and it will ask Villa some questions bottle wise. They’ve won one of their last 6 and I expect Liverpool to beat them. They are in just as bad a run as us.
We’ve got to still believe we can get 4th.

Back
Top Bottom