Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clinton Morrison saying that Romero did great against Lukaku when he played against him.

Going by the line-ups alone, this reeeeeeaaaaallyyyyy has the potential to be one for the ages. One, we'll be talking about for years, as a make or break match!

Unfortunately, it can both make or break our season. I'm feeling equal parts excited and fearful :nunoteeth:

If he doesn’t have a great game against this, very good, Chelsea we assume he’s of no use in the coming months against a bunch of inferior teams?

Nope.... Not what I meant, mate.

Just that Nuno has showed faith.... He'll want to see that faith repaid to whatever extent. I don't want him to think his faith was misguided.

We need him to exert some influence today otherwise - given the job at hand - we may as well have just started Skipp and continued with the 'gently easing Ndombele back' approach.

(Much the same; personally, I don't think only playing well against shit teams is really good enough from him in the longer run.)

I feel a lot better after seeing the line up. The attacking intent is there which is what we all want to see. Go and have a fucking go.

Fair play to nuno. I think that's close to what most fans want to see as the line up today.
It’s either pick an ultra defensive team like last week or an ultra attacking team like this line up! Might have been tempted to play Skipp instead of Ali as midfield possibly looks a bit lightweight but other than that Nuno seems to have found his balls
COYS!

With Son and Kane we have a chance against anyone if we play well and actually give them something to work with. At their best they both get into this Chelsea side.

Above almost all, I want to see them play well with coherence, a clear game plan and energy.
I want to see Nuno spot issues of formation and tactics early and do something about it...if some.of you morons (🤣🤣🤣) can do it, I'm sure he should be able to at thousands of pounds per week!

Coys!

Back
Top Bottom