Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got one of the best goalkeepers in the world in our ranks and we're playing Chelsea in the League Cup final.
Lloris to start.

My mates just been offered a £20 restricted view from the club. Fuck knows where that seat is lol

Wembley Arena!!!!!

Just got a restricted ticket too... upper tier, amazed if I'm honest... Fook me I thought my chance had gawn!

I'll be there... let's just hope the players show up!

Last edited:
Wembley Arena!!!!!

Just got a restricted ticket too... upper tier, amazed if I'm honest... Fook me I thought my chance had gawn!

I'll be there... let's just hope the players show up!

How many points do you have fella?
You have my mobile if you fancy a meet. Text me as my old phone died & all the numbers on the Sim.

We've got one of the best goalkeepers in the world in our ranks and we're playing Chelsea in the League Cup final.
Lloris to start.
Yup. No time for sentiments in a cup final.
My head says I agree, but I still can't help but feel sentimental.

The press is going to have a field-day either way. They can't wait. I can see them right now, they've already got their scathing articles written, one for each possibility. They're just itching.

Hell, they could share the same title.
"Tottenham hold crisis talks with star keeper: Shocking decision for the starting 11"

It's either going to be Spurs feeling unnecessarily sentimental and risked throwing away a cup, or that we've betrayed a great keeper that was a locked-up starter for Swansea and that the behind the scenes everyone is furious.

Down to 169 according my mate. Fucking delighted for him as he only missed out by a few and has been to plenty of games unaccounted for.

Chelsea are apparantly appealing the Matic sending off. Pretty sure that it will be rejected but won't it be so spursy for them to turn the decision around so the prick can play. Yes it was a horrible tackle but if this gets turned then the FA are basically saying its ok to react and lash out when facing a bad tackle.

Can't see the Matic ban being overturned - the FA have said they're not even charging the Burnley player over the (admittedly horrendous) tackle that incited it. If they had it might have helped pave the way for a "justifiable retaliation" case by Cuntski.

Mourinho has really fucked up. His whole "campaign against Chelsea" bollocks was supposed to intimidate refs into giving Chelsea the benefit of every on-the-pitch doubt, in the way that Fergie managed to do for years. That worked because the press were always too scared of Fergie to call him out for it - Mourinho must have felt his media-darling status would have had the same effect.

Instead the press have had enough of him, and the whole "campaign" thing clearly wound up refs and the FA so much that it's had completely the opposite effect - to pick on Chelsea rather than let them off the hook all the time.

:paulinholol:

As far as social media modern football gimmicks go this is pretty shit.
Capital One offering fans of either club to 'own the arch' and have it lit white or blue on match day.

My favourite comment on Facebook:
'The arch is already white. If we really want to wind Chelsea up we should make it black.'

:eriksenlol:
From what I can gather it will be partly blue and partly white whatever, it will just be more white or more blue according to how much each hashtag gets tweeted. So even if Chelsea's twitterati tweet more than ours, the arch will still be blue and white!
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/own-the-arch-230215/

Yes, it will be a slightly different shade of blue to our preferred navy.

Back
Top Bottom