TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea are fucking cack
And yet are somehow top of the league having only dropped 2 points from 7 games, already 5 ahead of us, and currently have the highest goal difference.

If they are fucking cack I'd like to know what we are exactly?

Scumbags, tick, chav cunts, tick, a collective assault on any value or notion of professionalism and humility in football, double tick, the most most vacuous club with the most facile, racist, plastic fans, tick.

But 'fucking cack'? whilst I'm sure that a statement of that volition is great for rep, it is at best misleading at the worst delusional to the point of Mido's nearest major water course.

Fucks me off that despite them not winning at ours in years I still know Chav fans who call it 3 Point Lane.

Although them singing Champions of Europe every 2 minutes will probably be a lot more annoying on Saturday. Hopefully the home support will drown them out each time.

Fucks me off that despite them not winning at ours in years I still know Chav fans who call it 3 Point Lane.

Although them singing Champions of Europe every 2 minutes will probably be a lot more annoying on Saturday. Hopefully the home support will drown them out each time.

I'd ALMOST forgotten it happened... ALMOST! You're right, that is going to be fucking nauseating... it's gonna bring that dark day in May flooding back...
still, if Harry wants a better reason as to why we dispensed with his services when we did, then he need look no further than the fact he got us into a position of HAVING to rely on Drogba to miss a spot-kick to ensure we even got into the CL Qualifiers, rather than basking in the sun over having already cemented our UNASSAILABLE LEAD for 3rd place! I didn't mean to drag him into the thread, but after his recent Bale outburst, he really is a Saggy faced busy-body!

Ben Pearce tweets: AVB says there are no new injuries after the international break: "We certainly don’t expect any problems. Everyone is feeling okay."
:dembele:

Gotta get at Mikel, he is their weak-link, an average footballer at best. The cunt must have something damning on Abramovich to keep getting selected. Farming out a player like Essien and keeping that waste of oxygen is a fucking joke.

They seem fairly fluid this season, and some of their play has been impressive. They will cause us problems. But there is no reason whatsoever why we can't do the same.

Our defence has been decent enough, our midfield (in my opinion) is a match for any in the entire league, and if they play well, will create plenty of chances for our front man, whether that be Defoe or (hopefully) Adebayor.

We will get at least a point out of this game. I'm gonna miss the whole fucking thing, been roped into helping the ex move house (don't fucking ask!)

2vs2 draw #COYS

First time I have ever gone on to a Chelsea forum and....

"Obi Mikel is the best Defensive mid in the League". But surely that can not be right because on Liverpool forum they tell me Lucas is the best in the world!

'Andre: "Our stadium is a very special place to place when the fans are behind us. If the fans put on a show the lads I am sure will respond"'

Fucking come on!!!

I'd say it's a bad thing, he's the biggest weaklink in their defense... He would always be on the back foot against the pace throughout our team...

Back
Top Bottom