TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So is a "London Derby" valid? I mean, when we play QPR or Palace etc, I dont feel any kind of extra excitement.

With West Ham and Chelsea, their is a real animosity, and hostile atmosphere, only beaten by playing The Scum.

I see them both as derby's, just not the biggest.

So is a "London Derby" valid? I mean, when we play QPR or Palace etc, I dont feel any kind of extra excitement.

With West Ham and Chelsea, their is a real animosity, and hostile atmosphere, only beaten by playing The Scum.

I see them both as derby's, just not the biggest.
Derbies with Chelsea are probably more involved than ones like QPR because of the hoodooo they had over us for years and things like kicking us out of CL qualification. West Ham isn't a big derby.....well, not unless you are a Spammer, who have deluded themselves into this notion that they are our biggest rivals.

Nothing beats the NLD though. It's probably the only game where the players themselves are totally wrapped up in what it means as well. There's nothing comparable. Anything can happen in the NLD even if one team is bottom of the league and th other in first.

So, just found out I'm down to work the noon-straddling, 'you-will-absolutely-not-be-able-to-watch-any-part-of-this-football-match' shift this Saturday.
:defoe:

Do I sneak glances at my phone all day or avoid the score and download the game when I get home at 3? Any good sites that will have the match uploaded asap after full time? Suggestions?

I like all London derbies because I can understand what the other lot are saying when they call me a cunt. I do tend to feel a bit more animosity to other London supporters generally tbh. Woolworths are obviously the biggest derby and always will be. For me after that though the chavs are still a long, long way in front of all the other clubs, they're just fucking scum.

Sandro and Luiz were having fun during Brazil training...

article-2218036-15837C7C000005DC-608_634x421.jpg

article-2218036-15836FD5000005DC-358_634x375.jpg
Barbara Streisand will be mugged right off on Saturday. Sandro will score Spurs third goal.

Sandro pisses all over that fucktard Mikel in the same position

I hate to say it but Mata is playing extremely well at the moment, could cause us a lot of problems... Sandro man marking job? :)

This is potentially the cuntiest Chelsea team I can remember in some time, and with their bleating fans still cunting on about being Champions of Europe and the media/AVB situation this match has the most irritation potential I've experienced in ages.

Gotta get at Mikel, he is their weak-link, an average footballer at best. The cunt must have something damning on Abramovich to keep getting selected. Farming out a player like Essien and keeping that waste of oxygen is a fucking joke.

They seem fairly fluid this season, and some of their play has been impressive. They will cause us problems. But there is no reason whatsoever why we can't do the same.

Our defence has been decent enough, our midfield (in my opinion) is a match for any in the entire league, and if they play well, will create plenty of chances for our front man, whether that be Defoe or (hopefully) Adebayor.

We will get at least a point out of this game. I'm gonna miss the whole fucking thing, been roped into helping the ex move house (don't fucking ask!)

2vs2 draw #COYS

Chelsea, wherever you may be
Don't leave your wife with John Terry
His mum's a thief and his dad sells cocaine
And the racist's banned from White Hart Lane

I'm also going for a 2:2 draw, ref will wrongly disallow our winning third goal. Pays to be pessimistic, look at the ManUre thread

Back
Top Bottom