TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pisses me off that Sky are classing this as a derby, there's only 1 fucking derby Spurs participate in and that's the NLD! The only reason to give a fuck about this game is because of the AVB factor and the Champions League win (from Sky's POV). QPR, Fulham and West Ham aren't regarded as derbies so fuck Sky, and if you want to be down with them then fuck you too, Alan Sugar fuck you too. All of you motherfuckers, fuck you too, die slow motherfucker, my fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow!

Someone's got out of the wrong side of the bed.

that don't make it no derby yo :nare:
I_love_you_but.gif

I'll translate, Spurs v Woolwich is the only derby that exists for Spurs. Sky are trying to say this is a derby when it isn't. The fact that our firm scrap with Chelsea and West Ham United does not make either of those fixtures a derby.

I sincerely hope that was clear enough for you sir. :)

I'll translate, Spurs v Woolwich is the only derby that exists for Spurs. Sky are trying to say this is a derby when it isn't. The fact that our firm scrap with Chelsea and West Ham United does not make either of those fixtures a derby.

I just saw that gif this morning and wanted to use it :D

Depends on how you define 'derby' innit. Sky Spurts are clearly using the loosest form of the definition in order to pump up the dramatics and make it their own.

Not even seen any Sky build up yet but i am already pre-emptively annoyed about their infatuation with the "AVB Derby". Bet Martin Tyler is already furiously scribbling down a list of AVB quips

I understand and totally agree with where you're coming from, I'm just going to point out that the Spurs Chelsea match is by far the biggest and most interesting match of the weekend, on paper, so they're bound to 'big it up' as much as possible. And we all know how good at that Sky are. The cunts.
I hope Sky don't interview me outside the ground pre-match then. :nawty:

Friend, please don't make mistake about me. The team is cheat same with Manchester. They don't use it's club own money making transfer for Hazard and Aguero. The team joins plastic followers : ( But is not same with Woolwich! However cheat are they and Manchester, never reaching down below level with dirty red! Friend say 'le arse'. They make feeling even below chavs and cheating Manchester!

ZoC, is that you?

stifler-american-pie-25063180-356-367.jpg

You are indeed spot on.
though they also tag all games against the other london sides as derbies as well.

Back
Top Bottom