Tottenham Hotspur vs Eintracht Frankfurt (CL) (12th Oct - 8pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Lenglet
Emerson Bissouma Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Perisic Kane Richarlison

With crazy fixture list, we need to rotate players while every game is a must win.
I'd give Bentancur, Romero, and Son a game off for this one.

Lloris
Dav Dier Clem
Emer Biss PEH Bent Peri
Kane Richy

subs:
Son -> Richy 65'
Skipp -> PEH 70'
Sess -> Peri 70'
Doc -> Royal 70'
Davies - > Lenglet 80'

I wasn't Højbjerg's biggest fan until this season but come on, he can't be dropped as he has been fantastic!

If you say he needs a rest then I agree. I believe he has played every game this season but no way is he not part of the best midfield 3 in the club all things being equal.

Højbjerg is our best player and on track to be considered 'World Class'. We will struggle to hold on to him next summer as Barca will come for him.

Højbjerg is our best player and on track to be considered 'World Class'. We will struggle to hold on to him next summer as Barca will come for him.
Serious Fiba World Cup 2019 GIF by FIBA

I'd go 352 for this one again.

Id actually bring Perisic in at RWB to replace Doherty. Sessegnon keeps his place. Back three unchanged. Id love to rest one of Bentancur/Hojbjerg and bring Skipp in for this one but don't see it happening.

Richy and Kane up top please.

3-0
Kane x2
Hojbjerg

Girl Power GIF by Sara Andreasson

Love it!!
Thank you. Of course there are some very powerful and impressive female role models around here!

(I just allowed myself to imagine what TFC would be like if the current proportion of male to female posters was reversed. Probably a lot more civilised, but to be fair you chaps are all pretty funny. Some of you even on purpose.)

Emerson is coming back in for this.. We all know that right?

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Bissouma - Hojbjerg - Bentancur - Perisic
Kane - Son​

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Lenglet
Emerson Bissouma Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Perisic Kane Richarlison

With crazy fixture list, we need to rotate players while every game is a must win.
I'd give Bentancur, Romero, and Son a game off for this one.
Sanchez LOL. CB’s don’t incur the same physical demands as other positions.

I'd go 352 for this one again.

Id actually bring Perisic in at RWB to replace Doherty. Sessegnon keeps his place. Back three unchanged. Id love to rest one of Bentancur/Hojbjerg and bring Skipp in for this one but don't see it happening.

Richy and Kane up top please.

3-0
Kane x2
Hojbjerg
Is he just going to play the two centre midfielders up until they fade or break? It’s stupid, it’s the one position we have decent depth

Back
Top Bottom